Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Growing too fast

Pointless post really but just wanted to say can't believe how much my little lady is growing and changing she is so happy and she chats sooooooooooo much so very cute starting to rollover and I can see ge bottom teeth just ready to break through the gums I love the way she is growing and turning into a cheeky little lady but also sad as it's going too fast and she is my last one so wanted it to go bit slower

How's everyone elses lo getting on???

Replies

• Oooh i feel just the same. My little lady has such a lovely character and people always comment on how alert she is. I love seeing her change.

I put a post up a few weeks ago because i was sad that i was moving her from the pram carry cot to a proper pushchair. I still havent done it.She is getting long but still has enough room so we might wait until the new year haha. She is a little dot really.She weights 13lb at 19 weeks.
  • Sophia is still really teeny! Only 12lb2ozs and she is nowhere near her 3-6 clothes!!! She is amazing though, she loves bounce and rhyme and is one of the most well behaved babies there! She rolls over and I'm in total awe of her, don't want January to come as it's just creeping to going back to work which sucks!!! I just want to stay with my princess! So excited for Xmas though and we are off to see Santa on Monday, yey!!!!! xx
  • i feel the same too, want him to stop growing up, lil man turned 4 months today, still feel liek only last week i had him, im broody 4 anuda now too lol, wont be happening for another year or 2 though. lil Nathan was rolling over loads, but after being ill recently has become a bit lazy and just prefers to lie still now, hoping he will pick up again soon. need to get him weighed next week think hes around the 14lbs mark now, seems so big but hv says she thinks hes under weight still, hes happy and thriving thats all that counts image

Dani + Nathan 4months 2day