Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

secret santa - what did you get?

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all mummies and babies in BIA image hoping you're all having a lovely time.

Have we all opened our secret santa prezzies? Finley got a 'My first Christmas' teddy/blanket and some baby massage oil. Thank you very much to my SS we love them.

Looking forward to hearing what we all got and who bought for each other

xxx

Replies

• Merry Christmas!

Sophie got a 'play and grow Princess Sophie doll'

And I got some little pamper packs and some choccies.

Absolutely love our prezzies and want to say a massive thank you to our secret santa!

XXXX
  • I love our gifts! we got a book T'was the night before Christmas & some cute cute slippers! love them xxx
  • thanks to my secret santa too, we got a lovely dungaree outfit and some chocolates! xxxxx
  • I didn't receive mine but still looking forward to the reveal!!!! When are we telling? xxx
  • Thank you Secret Santa! Millie got a cute outfit of leggings and top and I got some Maltesers which Daddy really enjoyed too image
  • Well...Izzy was very spoilt. She got the most gorgeous outfit and a book called 'I love ME'. She had the same outfit given to us by other friends when she was born but has now out grown 0-3 months. We love the set and in October we had some family portraits done and she wore the 0-3 outfit for this.

Thankyou sooo much secret santa. Cant wait to find out who you are lol

A MASSIVE thankyou to Becky for organising it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

(im quite sad to see 2010 go because izzy was born)
  • Hi all,

Somehow I've completely missed this post! Eve and I got a gorgeous set of matching mummy and baby mugs! They are from Mamas and Papas, come in their own little box and are simply adorable! I can't wait until Eve can drink her milk out of hers whilst I enjoy my cup of tea out of the other! Lol!

I do know who sent mine but will keep it a secret until the reveal!

I'll do the reveal this weekend!

Becky

Xxx
  • Hi, sorry its been a while, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you all had a wonderful first christmas with your little ones.

Evan had a lovely vibrating lamb to hand from his play gym and I had a box of M&S belgium chocs.

Thank you secret santa
  • Hiya thanks to my secret santa we had a little blanket , some bootees and a wrist toy was lovely xx