Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi Girls :D

Hi Girls Just Thought I Would Do An Update Well Hope Youve All Had A Great Xmas Because I Have Both My Girls Loved It. Keira Is Getting Big Now Last Time She Was Weighed She Was 13lb 12oz That Was Roughly 2-3Weeks Ago So Shes About 15lbs Give Or Take A Few Oz She Takes 8oz Feeds Shes A Happy Baby But Sometimes She Will Just Cry I Dont Understand Why To Be Honest Shes A TV Addict Lol And She Also Keeps Trying To Roll Over But Dont Succeed Lol Bless Her I Will Post Some Pics Soon Of Her Anyway I Also Have A Bit Of News For You All Im Pregnant 10Weeks Definitely Unexpected As (Tmi) I Bd Only A Week After My Period So Didnt Think Anything Would Happen But No It Happened Alright Lol It Did Actually Scare Me To Be Honest As I Really Werent Ready To Have Another But Never Mind Whats Meant To Be Is Meant To Be Anyway Enough Rambling On How Are You All And Your Bundles?? Hope Your All Well

Jacki +& Keira x x x

Replies

• Hiya

Congratulations, you sound very happy about your news. How exciting for you.I think we are going to wait a few years until our next baby but im VERY broody.Ive loved every minute of having izzy. I had a great pregnancy and a great birth. Did you watch 'one born at Christmas'? It brought it all back to me and i was in tears. haha im a saddo.

2-3 weeks ago Izzy was 13lb 11oz so im hoping that she has doubled her birth weight next time she gets weighed (Birth-7lb 140z).

She hasnt quite grasped rolling onto her tummy but is giving it a good go.

Izzy has started to cry when she drops her toys but cant reach it.Could this be why she cries? If the toy is in reach she can pick it up very well.

She has had one monster cold and has currently lost her voice.Im hoping she gets better soon.She couldnt sleep last night and went to sleep at midnight and was up at 5am Zzzzz

Its the first new years eve where im going to bed early lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • Wow fantastic news! Congratulations!

Eve is massive compared to your LO she's almost 17lbs! But it very tall! She's on the 75th percentale, she's also not quite rolling but don't think she's far of, she's also sitting up and loves being independent!

Glad you had a lovely Xmas!

Becky

Xxx
  • Wow, congratulations on your great news!

Sophie is 21 weeks today. At her last weigh in she was 12lbs 9oz! Little dot!

She can easily roll from her back to her front but not so much the other way.

She can sit up supported but does a nose dive if we let go!! lol

She's full of cold too at the moment and is on antibiotics for a chest infection which is giving her diarrhoea which is giving her a sore bum which is keeping her awake. Argghhhh it's just a vicious circle. Poor baby.

Normally she's such a laid back baby and gives great big smiles.

Oh and I just love it if someone has hold of her and she cries for me!!!! It makes me feel soooo good - daft I know! lol

Vic xxx
  • Congratulations, best wishes for a happy & healthy 9 months!

Erin is almost 18 weeks, not sure how much she weighs now as she was last weight 5 weeks ago and was 12lb 8 oz. I'm still breastfeeding but I think she's getting hungrier, I can feed her for an hour easily and she doesn't want to come off. I don't think it'll be long before she wants solids.

Happy New Year everyone x
  • Thanks Girls Glad To Hear Your LOs Are Doing Well Jun09bride I Did Watch Some Of It But I Missed Most Of It An Yeah Thats Probably What She Cries For Because Its Like Keira When She Drops Her Dummy She Tries To Get It But Then When She Cant Get It She Has A Mont Lol Shes Doing A Lot Of Shouting Now And Screeching Lol Bless Her My Big Girl Had A Cold Too An Iv Got It Now Its a Pain Lol Backyandeve Last Time Keira Was Weighed She Was On The 50th Percentile So Yeh Your Lo Is A Bit Bigger Then Mine Lol N222 Thats The Same As Keira I Dont Think Itll Be Long Before Shes On Solids Shes A Little Fatty And Vic1664 I Dont Think Its Saft Im The Same It Does Make You Feel Good Dont It Lol Anyway Hope Your LOs Get Better Soon It Aint Nice Having A Cold image Oh And Happy New Year To You All x x x
  • Oh wow, congratulations hun! That'll be a lovely age gap, so close!

Finley has just turned 20weeks and seems huge in comparison... he last got weighed over 2.5 weeks ago and was 17lb 6oz! He's very tall though.

He gave me a lovely christmas present by learning to sit up unaided on christmas day image it's a lot easier now that he can do this as it leaves me with my hands free and he's much happier sitting than laying down. He seems a quick little fella as he's rolling both ways too... growing up much too fast, it makes me sad image (obviously proud too).

The past week or so he's had days where nothing satisfys him or keeps him happy for more than a couple of minutes before he moans and whines! grrr. that's a little frustrating as I don't know how to help him... I think he's teething so have bought loads of gels/powders etc.

We are wanting to do BLW and as he's already quite advanced we're letting him play with bits of food on his high chair tray. He mostly mushes it up and makes a big mess with it which he finds fun, and is learning the whole hand-eye co-ordination thing. Some is going down though judging by whats in his nappies! hehehe.

love to all XX
  • Awww congratulations!!! I'd be a bit scared too but so exciting and I'm a bit jealous! ; ) Hope your journey is a good one!

Sophia is fab!!! Still a wee little dot, she weighed 12lbs2oz at her last way in a couple of weeks ago. She has just gone into some 3-6 month clothes this week, a bit sad for me really!!! She can roll over and nearly sit unaided and she is always smiling...apart from when I'm not around. She is a mummys girl!!!

Just made my application for flexible working and I am dreading going back!!!!

Hope everyone is well!!! xxx
  • congrats !!!!!!!!!! so excited for u !!!!!!!

jacob is also a big boy linzi he was 16 lb 11 about 4 weeks ago when he was 17 weeks so expecting a big weigh in on thursday
  • correction 'weigh in' bloody baby brain!