Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Secret Santa REVEAL!

Hi girls, I'm sooooooo sorry a couple of you never received you gifts, I'm hoping they will still turn up!

So........

I sent a gift to June 09 Bride

June 09 Bride sent to Baby J's Mummy

Baby J's Mummy sent to Minnie 128

Minnie 128 sent to Nikki1976

Nikki1976 sent to MrsH01

MrsH01 sent to LinziMc

LinziMc sent to Jubilee

Jubilee sent to Leigh21

Leigh21 sent to MummyListern2be

MummyListern2be sent to Jennasmummy

Jennasmummy sent to Littlelyns

Littlelyns sent to vic1664

Vic1664 sent to me!

Can I say a massive thanks to Vic 1664 for my lovely gift, it's on display in my kitchen uptil Eve is old enough to use it!

Sorry for using all your old names but I can't keep up with the new ones lol!

Becky and Eve

Xxx

Replies

• Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! How exciting to find that out.

Thanks again for our secret santa Becky, it's fantastic!

Hannah

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Oooo Thanks very much MrsH01 image

Must say though I didn't get your clue in the card... :? was I just being stupid? lol!!

XX
  • Options
    Ooooo how exciting.

Thank you soo much littlelyns.

Our gifts were just perfect.

XXXX
  • Options
    thanks so much leigh21

ahhh it makes more sense now that littlelyns and jennasmummy didnt receive maybe there is a hold up at the post office by jennasmummy as she bought littlelyns and i sent hers xx hopefully they will clear the backlog soon x
  • Options
    thank you June09_bride the outfit you bought Raeya is sooo cute.

xxx

dribbly kisses from Raeya
  • Options
    Hiya Raeyas _mommy,

It's no problem at all. When people asked on Christmas Day where Isobelle's present came from i felt COMPLETELY mad explaining.HAHAHA!
  • Options
    ahh thanks so much for my gifts! Ruby-Rae was wearing her cute little slippers yesterday xxxx I love the book too. You weren't to know that I used to read it every christmas as child and never got round to buying myself a copy as an adult xxx thank you x
  • Options
    You're more than welcome. It made me feel all fuzzy to see that the book is sentimental in some way! I used to read it with my mum every Christmas eve too! Lovely image
  • Options
    Thank you soooooooooooooo much GraceandJennasmum!!!! Bless you!!! The gifts are lovely!!! Sophia has been playing with hers and I'm off to make a cuppa in my new posh mug!!!

GraceandJennasmums orginal present got lost in the post and she went out and bought new gifts and resent them!! It's beyond lovely and we send lots of thanks!!!!

We appreciate the thought, sentiment and lovely gifts hun! Thank you!!! xxx
  • Options
    Thank you Nikki, we loved Max's outfit, and i ate all the chocolates which were lovely!

Linzimc88...sorry my clue was rubbish, think it was something about MAXimum as DS is called Max. won't give up my day job ha ha ha ha xxxxx
  • Options
    glad u like it! thought I'd go for something fun. I got Ruby-Rae one and it's on the end of her crib for now image
  • Options
    mrsh01uk - ohhhh I get it now!! Did you know there is another user who's username is maximum? She's a friend of mine in real life too and I got sooo confused, I had to ask her if she'd somehow gotten in on the BIA secret santa. haha!
  • Options
    lol, Must have been weird thinking it was your friend, no I don't know her, but think its a cool user name! image take care x x x