Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Teeth...

Hiya,

Havent been on here for a while, but just wondered how everyones getting on, I cant believe how fast time is going by and how quickly Jayden is growing... He has cut 2 teeth already, which I was shocked to find as my other 2 children didnt cut their first teeth untill they were 9 mths old, Jayden has 2 aleady!! I didnt know they were coming through, he's been his usual happy self, didnt bother him at all.... just looked in his mouth yesterday to find them there!! lets hope the others cut that easy?? lol

Any ones lo's cut teeth yet and how have they been with it?

Replies

• Hi hun,

We've no teeth as yet. Sophie has been drooling and chewing for ages now but absolutely no signs of teeth coming through.

My ds was 8 months before he got his 1st tooth.

xx
  • Erin doesn't have any teeth yet either but has been drooling and had red cheeks for a while. x
  • Jayden dribbled lots but that was it....I was really shocked to see them, like i Said he has been fine.. I really wasnt expecting to see any teeth for another 3/4mths... keep looking they may not be long!! image
  • We keep checking Noahs mouth as he is showing the signs; flushed cheeks, lots of dribble and chewing everything in sight!! But as yet there are none there, his gems feel hard but you can't feel any teeth yet! x