Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hey ladies...my baby site...being cheeky!

Hi ladies, i am being cheeky again!

I have revamped my website and got new equipment (awaiting my press!) & will be adding baby & child t-shirts, bibs & adult party t-shirts (for stags, hens, baby showers etc.)soon.

Everything is even better than before with the new equipment & great quality so I'm pushing to get the name out and about so please tell your friends about me!

www.idesignbaby.com

Thanks xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Jubilee,

Really good website! Well done for doing all of this while looking after your DD! I'm very happy for you to use Millie's photo for your website. I'm thinking of what design I should get for my sister who is expecting. I'll be in touch image
  • Options
    ooh!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

Emilie is a beautiful model and that pics is really gorgeous! a perfect muse xxx
  • Options
    Hiya ladies,

I just wanted to say that i've recently purchased a vest/babygrow for Izzy from Jubilee77 and they are fab. They are great quality and wash really well!! I think they are worth every penny. I will be purchasing again soon for my friend who has just had a baby girl.

Thanks very much Jubilee77.

xx image xx
  • Options
    Thanks Hun! the piccies are great too x