Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi Just An Update

Hi Girls How Are You All And Your LOs Me And Keira Am Doing Fine Keira Is Learning To Roll Over But Isnt Quite Ther Yet Shr Will Get All The Way Over Then Her Arm Stops Her So She Ends Up Rolling Back Shes Started Babbling Shes Either Saying Baba Or Dada I Cant Quite Tell But Its One Of Them Lol Shes Getting Ther Though Anyway I Had My 20Week Scan Thursday Gone And Im Haveing Baby Girl Number 3 Everyone On FB Thinks Its A Boy Because I Havent Told Them But They Got To Wait Til Shes Born Lol Anyway Hope Your All Ok And You LOs image

Jacki & Keira X x

Replies

• Options
    How exciting ! that has flown your half way there already !

lovely news a little girl !

slightly jealous lol xxx
  • Options
    Lol You Could Always Have Another image An Thankyou It Has Flown Ill Soon Be Giving Birth :S Not Looking Forward To That Bit Lol X x
  • Options
    lol does it get scarier when you know whats coming ??

would love another but going to leave it 6 months yet cant afford to have time off again so soon , need to save up to pay the mortgage i only get SMP BOOOO xx
  • Options
    Yep It Does Now I Know What Its Like I Really Am Scared Lol I Cant Wait Till Shes Here But I Dont Wanna Go Through Labour But I Suppose I Got No Choice Lol An Well That Aint That Long To Wait Then Is It Soon Enough It Will Be You Tellin Us What Your Having And Least If You Wait You Know Youll Be Able To Afford It X x
  • Options
    Hi Jacki, I won't say anything on FB but glad I know you are having a girl hate the suspense lol, and I too thought you were having a boy!! glad your scan went well and Keira is doing well! image speak to you soon x
  • Options
    Hi Mrsh01 I Was Gonna Mail You Actually But I Thought Well I May Aswell Just Tell All On Here Its Easier Lol I No An Me I Aint Put It On Fb Cause As You Could See There Was People On Ther Only Speakin To Me Just To See What I Was Haveing So I Thought No I Ay Putting It On Ther Lol They Can All Wait An Thaks Hope You An LOs Are Well Too X x
  • Options
    Aww congratulations!!! So excited for you!! Good to hear that it is flying by for you!!! xxx