Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally on to say hi

Lily-mae is now 4 weeks and 2 days and ive finally got 5 minutes to come on and say hi.
Ive found it quite hard with the sleep less nights but finally started getting into a rouutine.
I did bb for 5 days but went on to ff because it hurt and found it to demanding.
I must admit i do love being a mum but no one told me how hard it would be.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs195.ash2/45821_1524738874103_1103563555_31487703_670144_n.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Hiya Lea, welcome back, image)
    I think most of us are in the same boat, we all knew it was going to be hard with a little one, but just didnt realise how hard it would be. I'm also struggling with the sleepless nights, Evan tends to wake up to be fed every 3 hours and does go straight back off to sleep after, but it then takes me about an hour to get back off to sleep!!!! other than that we're not doing too bad
    Nicky + Evan 6weeks +3days
  • Options
    I was wondering where you were?? She is beautiful!!! I had to stop BF as I got really ill with it and still have not recovered but thats another story! Sophia is pretty hard work and we have no routine but I'm loving it!

Take care and welcome back xxx
  • Options
    shes beautiful , welcome back and wanted to echo what everyone else said we have found it very hard jacob was 5 weeks on wednesday and still no routine , had to give up bf after 3 and a half weeks too xx