Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Colic

Everything was going so well. We had a happy, beautiful little girl who bf every few hours, slept through the night in 3-4 hour slots and barely cried. I was so scared yesterday when she started to scream in obvious pain. It was so distressing... For both of us!

Is anybody else suffering? I hope not x

Replies

• Options
    Noah's had it quite bad, we give him infacol at every feed and now he's a month old we give him gripe water if he's suffering.
    The infacol helps and he doesn't get it as much as he was doing at first but the gripe water seems to help pretty quick if he's still suffering.
  • Options
    Hi, Colic is awful to watch and must be horrible for them. I took my first baby to a cranial osteopath after she had been bad for 2 months where nothing was working, HV was no help and she was cured that same day. I'm not sure exactly what she did but I was truly amazed. Hope it doesn't last too long for you. x
  • Options
    I just replied an another thread about Chamomilla Granuals from the herbalist! I couldn't believe how quickly they worked!!
  • Options
    Hi I have been told about the camomillia granuals - been trying to get them but going to try holland and barret tomorrow
  • Options
    goodness me, just had 3 hours of continous crying from Max, bless him, been a bit unsettled for a couple of days, but tonight was horrible, he seemed in so much pain, everytime we thought we had got him a sleep we layed him down and he started screaming again, exhausting. I just went to sainsbury to buy some aptimil comfort, and am just going to google camollia granuals, never heard of them before. x x x