Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Christmas!

EEEKKKK I don't want to scare anyone by bringing christmas up lol but I've started my chrsitmas shoppinb so that a)I can spread the cost and b)I don;t have to do xmas shopping with a pushchair and 4 month old lol!

What I am wondering is weather any of you have any ideas what you'll be buying LO? Eve will only be 4 months and I have no idea!

Becky and Eve
xxx

Replies

• I haven't got a clue. Probably not much but not because I'm mean just because I know how much the rest of the family will especially my side as she's first grandchild. Maybe something to keep? Momento type thing?

Grandma has told me shed like to but a jumper oo and as my cousin said it's the best thing she's bought for her baby I don't think it's too bad an idea! She will be a little young for it at Christmas but we will just store it until she is big enough!
  • hoya i was wondering this too , but we r same as dersh our lo is the first grandchild so will be spoilt so we are prob just going to buy him clothes and then something nice to keep , he will only be 4 mths so wont even know its xmas .. beckylou i am starting my xmas shopping next week too - want to do it slowly and it also gives me and Jacob a nice short trip out each week to look round the shops
  • So far we've bought Noah a lovely money box, going to buy him a few toys and a few bits of clothing things like that.
    I'll do as much as I can online as you can usually find vouchers to get money off as well as avoiding the hell of christmas shopping with a pushchair x
  • I think I am going to get him this fisherprice baby chair I saw in mothercare. It converts into a toddler chair and is made of a wipeable fabric so would be good for weening before he can sit in a high chair. The baby chair we have is only suitable for up to 20lbs and he is over 14lbs already!