Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Patiently waiting for the rest of you!

Hi Ladies!

I'm missing all my due in August buddies! Looking forward to meeting you all over here soon.

Faith xx

Replies

• Impatiently waiting to join you!!
  • I have joined you!
    My BS is in DIA

I saw pics of your LO faithie, he is gorgeous!

T & Raeya (6 days old)
  • Yey!!!! Here I am!!!! My beautiful daughter was born 6th August!!! She's amazing and I'm so in love!!!! xxx

Lyns and Sophia (3 days) xxx
  • Im here too!! Not managed to do BS yet- still getting to grips with mummyhood & recovering from section. Am so loved up with my fab little boy tho. Am struggling with breastfeeding at moment but hoping things improve.

Look forward to seeing everyone else in here!!

Claire & Jack (6 days )
  • Hello! I'm here too. I guess we are all too busy with our los to post too much at the moment. I'm grabbing a nice hour (hopefully) of peace while baby is sleeping and my hubby has taken DS1 to the park.
  • hey there ladies

im here now been home since thursday and starting to get back to normal .. Little fella is sleeping at the moment and hubby is being fantastic so thought i would take a min to say hi to everyone !

Stacey + Jake x
  • I'm here too, Evan was born on 2nd August, 3 weeks early, just trying to find my feet.

I cant believe how much needs sorting, registering him, health visitor visits, registering him with the doctors, hearing tests, midwife visits and thats without family and friends visiting, so we're all having a nice chilling day today image

Nicky + Evan (12 days)