Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby being sick!

Me too! I'm about 8 weeks pregnant after 3 miscarraiges i go to the loo about 20 times a day just to make sure Im not bleeding! so fingers crossed for both of us xxx

Replies

• good luck to the both of you, im ttc, so you are at least lucky in that respect, all the love and prayers sent to you both. xxx
  • thank you all for your comments, im now nearly 12 weeks!!!! still terrified but getting ther, its definately helping that im having a scan every week so i can actually put my mind at rest. so ill update soon xx
  • Good luck, im 11 weeks pregnant after a missed miscarriage in April. They refused to scan me early, so I have to wait till my 12 week scan to see if everythings ok. I just hope it is. I still have sore boobs, sensitive to smells ect, I assume that's a good sign? Last time al my symptoms stopped at 8 weeks. x x
  • I feel for you all.
    I had two misscarrages in late 2007 but then in 2008 Feb found out i was pregnant again.
    I was running back and forth to toilet and so anxious for the whole nine months. I'm am now the proud mother of Isabella Rose who prolonged my torture by being 2 weeks late!!
    You are going to be paranoid and scared it is only natural. I was doing pregnancy tests for weeks afterward if i felt the slightest twinge!! You must try to relax though as stressing out is not going to help you or your baby.
    What will be will be. I like to believe that i miscarried because some higher force was making sure i had the perfect baby (i'm not at all religious though) but i do think if its meant to be it will be so as long as you are looking after yourself then it is out of your hands and just try to enjoy your pregnancy!
    Good luck you you xx
  • Hi. Just had a missed miscarriage a week ago. I am hoping that you are doing well. We will be TTC again soon and your blog has helped me, thanks x x
  • Hi all,

Does anyone know what can be causing this! Basically my Eve is a very happy, content little baby, she doesn't cry much but after some feeds does tend to struggle to bring wind up, it makes her uncomfortable although she doesn't cry so don't think it causes her pain! She also sicks up quite a bit of her feed, this happens in every 3 out of 6 feeds!

Anyone know what can be causing it and how I can help, I don't like to see her uncomfortable!

Becky and Eve (4weeks today) xxx
  • Hi Becky, we had this with Evan last week and I was so worried that he wasnt keeping enough food down. I'm not really sure what causes it but after speaking to my mum she told me to wind him after every oz of milk he takes which is what we've been doing, he has been fine ever since (other than suffering from colic in the evenings)
    Not sure if this will help, but might be worth a try.
    Nicky + Evan 5 weeks +4 days