Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010

Routine with FF

Hiya ladies,
what sort of routine have you got with your little ones? I seem to be all over the place at the moment. - (I'm formula feeding)
Thanks
Nicky

Replies

• We have no routine whatsoever!!! So jealous of those that do!!! xxx
  • we have none whatsoever

i bought the contented little baby book and have been trying to get him into a routine but no chance , no matteer what time he has his late evening feed he still wakes up at 3am - spose thats a routine lol have even tried waking him at 11 to feed hoping he will go longer then but he still wakes and guzzles 4 oz in the night .. we do have a morning routine tho as he then wakes up at 7-7.30 am and has his bottle .. this has developed on his own and i think thats just what happens in time so hoping the other feeds etc weill take shape in next couple of week (he is 5 weeks now )
  • we kind of do, in that she feeds 3 hourly and has some play and then an hour sleep, then more activity between feeds.
    what time these things happen at very much depends on what time she wakes up!
  • well we now have a routine which jake developed himself ........ sooooooo pleased
  • well we now have a routine which jake developed himself ........ sooooooo pleased