Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

poo question lol :lol:

hey ladies well Esmae is 3 weeks 2 days and when she poos normally 1 or 2 a day its seems quiet soild she is FF and takes 3-4oz every 3-4 hours i tired her with wate rbut she spits it back at me lol.

is it normal tobe soild she takes a while to poo andf its green/yellow again normal??

any help would be great thanks

Replies

• Options
    Formula can constipate them a little as their tummies aren't really designed for formula only breast milk. They say its like giving them baby rice at this stage, cos their tummies have ti digest the formula an its harder to do so. If Esmae is pooing 1-2 times a day though its normal, if she wasn't an the poops were solid then id get her to the GP but keep trying with the water or changing the forumla, try Aptimal as this is supposed to be the nearest to breast milk x
  • Options
    As long as it's not hurting her don't worry about it. Noahs are fairly loose but our daughter did rabbit droppings, so it shows they all do different ones image
  • Options
    My doctor said pretty much anything is normal as long as they are not distressed xxx
  • Options
    she does not seem bothered i think i was worrying over nothing lol

Thanks ladies xx