Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm 30!

image:lol:image

And YES I did get suprise jewellery! image

Replies

• Happy Birthday

and woooo hooooo for the suprise jewellery xxxxxx
  • Hooray for the surprise jewellery!!! HAppy birthday. xxx
  • Happy 30th Birthday! Yey for the surprise jewellery! Wish my husband was as thoughtful as that!! xx
  • Always good to get some jewellery! Congrats on turning 30 hun. Onwards and upwards!! xx
  • lol! me too - my hubby never has a clue - i normally end up buying and wrapping my own stuff - pathetic!!
  • happy Birthday! Fab news on the jewellery, hope it was lovely!! xx
  • yey happy birthday!!! x
  • Happy belated 30th!
    I got 12 pressies off hubby, 12, I was gobsmacked!!!
  • Thanks ladies!

I was made to feel VERY special with a lovely night away the weekend before my birthday at the hotel and spa that we got married at. Hubbie had even requested the same room we had on our wedding night! WE spent the Sunday in the spa with some friends and I had my mum to be massage (AMAZING MADE ME FEEL FABULOUS), a float treatment (LUSH FELT TOTALLY WEIGHTLESS) a pedicure and a gorgeous make up application and I was allowed to buy a whole NEW make up kit!!! image We had a gorgoeus dinner int he restaurant that night and a lovely nights sleep in our room and a room service breakfast that was GORGEOUS. Then we went back tot he spa and pool and then had a lovely walk along the beach int he afternoon - twas lush to just be the 2 of us again.

Then on my birthday eve we went out with all my family - hubbie, mum dad, bro, bro and sil for a YUMMY dinner. My actual birthday was low key but have another evening out planned for this weekend. So I am a very lucky lady.

AND even though the night away and treatments were my present my hubbie bought me a suprise bangle/cuff from my little boy who gave it to me in bed on my birthday mornign with shout of 'it's a prise mummy it's a prise' (he hasn't mastered SUprise!!!) :lol: