Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO: Star11

Hi hun, just wondered how you were doing? Any more twinges? I am so excited for you, can't wait to find out if you have a Freya or a Mason! image xx

Replies

• Hey lovely, well yesterday i def felt DIFFERENT - thats all i can put it down too!!! then woke up today and not sure whether baby has moved down or what but weirdly felt more energy and ate loads and generally feel completly different again.........strange!!!!

i think hubby is convinced i'll be early but i'm thinking not - just have a feeling but you never know! saying that this week will now be anightmare as my mum who is the one who will come in night and have fin and has all numbers etc for childcare in day etc has serious sickness bug and can't move without throwing up - also had phone call from fins childminder tonight saying one of the kids has chicken pox and so wanted to pre-warn me as others may have caught etc and didnt want to put fin at risk or me or unborn baby... so he most likely wont be going thursday to be on safe side (and could of soooo done with the break as he is being a terror) and also she was reserve for day if mum working!!!!

saying all this i said to hubby because all plans going wrong it will prob happen - hehehe!

I still feel like its not real - does that sound strange???? dont think it will until i'm in labour and its all happening!!!

We have finally decided on Caitlin Jessica or Mason (middle to be confirmed) and i feel soooo much happier now hubby did say could have Freya as middle if i feel that strongly but i think jessica sounds nice with caitlin - also he said i can spell it how i want it!!!(think he was fed up of me going on and on....)

xx