Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Anyone been on baby recently

Just went and read my oh making my life hell and omg I am almost in tears for that child how can someone refuse to give their child the milk they're crying for! What kind of sick control canhe have over her! I don't know about all of you but ever since zachariah I just can't hold my feelings together at all ESP when about children!:cry:

Replies

• Oh I read that... that guy wants a smack in the head! didn't dare read that one out to hubby as he'd have gone mad!

I'm like you -since having cole i find it hard not to get upset about stuff happening to children. Glad i'm not the only one!
  • omg i just read it and its made me upset now image
  • I've just read it and it made me angry - how dare he?? He needs a very big kick up the backside and a talking too from a doc and a hv..... or even better to be shut in a room with loads of BE mummies!! If thats truly the way he feels then I would have to tell him to b****r off in no uncertain terms!

I get very upset about anything to do with children being hurt or neglected and very angry about ignorance so this had a real mixture of the two!
  • I agree with you girls, the man needs a good talking to.

I also think Mummy needs to stand up to him though, I wouldn't compromise what I knew was right for my baby for anyone. That said, I do feel sorry for the poor woman having to live with someone like that. However, she is the only peroson that can change the situation.

I hope I don't sound too harsh. It makes me realise how lucky I am to have a good husband - I guess not everyone is so lucky.
  • Nj you have it spot on really it's just not on to compromise your little ones health no matter who is towering over you. Obviously don't know their relationship but I think she could stand up to them. Eugh you know this upset me all yesterday and even all today, I hope to god she's done something about it now
  • I've not been on baby for a while now, switched to toddler as didn't recognise many names! Will have to have a look out of angry curiosity...sounds bad.
  • What a carry on! That guy sounds like he has serious psychological problems to do with weight...not that I'm an expert. There's absolutely no way on earth that anyone would go against my motherly instincts and knowledge, hubby included if I knew he was wrong. Let's hope she can stand up to him for the sake of her baby and herself.
  • I'd not been on baby for ages either Ali and just thought I'd have a nose, it's one that caught my eye and if I'm honest I wish it hadn't as I can't do anything about it at all and it's just upsetting! Grrrrrr
  • it is upsetting - i can't stand anything like this. there are just such horrible people in the world. she said she's decided to stand up to him but i wonder if we'll ever know what really happens. if this is what he's like with a baby imagine as the child grows older. its not good at all. i couldn't post over there- i get very opinionated and thats probably not that helpful for that poor woman.
  • He accepted the milk and threw out all the food! I couldn't respond this time as I wouldn't have been much use just telling her to leave like you said julesy - what next! Going to try my best to stay away from it now as it's too much for me! Grrrrr !
  • You ladies are totally on the same wave length as me. I wouldnt listen to this tripe once from hubby let alone allow him to dictate it over and over again. Shes crazy as baby always always comes first, no matter who or what compromises that. As waiting4baby says "GRRR"!!!