Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Taking bets!

Hi,

So officially 4 weeks and 2 days until my due date (14th June) so anyone like to make a guess on when the baby will arrive and what he will weigh?

Just a bit of fun, thought it would be interesting to see how close you get!! ;\) xx

Replies

• :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

16th June weighing in at 8lb 2oz (or 7lb 10oz image )

Can't believe its gone so quickly! Hope you're ok xx
  • OMg only 4 weeks ahhh it's flown.
    I'm going 6th june (only cause date in my head as just had 6 calls to book rooms for that night lol) and going for 7lb 8oz. lol
  • That's not a bad weight, I wouldn't mind that lol. Not sure about going 2 days overdue though that sounds like no fun I feel like I could pop already! The skin on my bump hurts it is so stretched despite having lashings of Palmers cocoa butter smeared on it all the time. My belly button is totally flat - when my hubby saw it the other day he said 'oh my god!'!!! Very tactful my hubby lol!!
  • Ok I am going 2nd June and 7lb4

No idea why I am crap at these things but I did get biy right for you so who knows! image
  • I'm going for my birthday 11th June - weighing 7lb 12oz

xxx
  • I'm loving the weight estimates and hoping you are all along the right lines!! I can't wait to see who is closest date wise, so weird to think in just a few weeks I will have two little boys to look after! x
  • Okay...you were late with Bren so....

12 June 8lb 6oz

If your bb is only flat there's still lots of room, it's got to pop out yet!
  • lol El, I don't think it could pop out to be honest the skin is so stretched there is literally nothing left! I never popped with Bren just went flat like this but I'm sure it wasn't quite so tight! x
  • I like this! For all 3 of mine we had a sweepstake at school guessing the sex and weight (or for Gracie the weight and date of arrival like you're doing) and half went to the winner, half to local hospice.

I'm guessing 8th June (would've been Chez's gran's 90th but she died last week image soz that sounds morbid but she was a fantastic lady) and weighing 7lb 10oz (what Gracie should've weighed following boys' trend!).
    If he's born on the 16th that's my mil's birthday!
    Oh and one of my friends due that day with a boy too!

Can't wait to find out!

• I think you will have him on the 13th and he will weigh 7lbs 11.5ozs. Im probably totally wrong, I normally am with these things lol
  • Loads of birthdays in June that I have found out about since announcing my due date. My hubbies colleagues bday is the 10th June so she thinks I will have him then, my step dads birthday is the 13th June so he could end up sharing it!

I won't be on much for a few days at least because Bren has managed to do something to our PC. We think he has pushed a headphone lead into a USB port at the front and managed to blow the power unit on it so we have to order a new part tomorrow and hope it arrives soon before I get serious BE withdrawals!!

We have a laptop but it is so slow and the battery hardly lasts a minute on it these days!

If anything exciting happens I will send Ali a text so she can report back lol! (Hope that's ok Ali!!). xxx
  • Oh good lord yes! Can't be missing out on any news!
    Hope the comp's fixed soon...esp at such a crucial time! lol
  • 10th June 7lb14image ooooh exciting good luck hope it's a quickie for you
  • ummm...... 17th June weighing 7lbs 70z....and A BOY- haha :P x
  • 10 June - 7lb 8 image
    Hope he doesn't keep you waiting
  • 15th June - 8lb 1oz

But i'm rubbish at guessing and estimating so take no notice of that!!!

Fingers crossed for a swift easy delivery with this one (not too swift though, give you a chance to get to the hospital first!) x
  • I was going to say 10th june but i see lots of people have... so I will say......

June 13th - 7lb 11oz

I hope you dont have to wait too long!
  • Well, had a few twinges and what I think may be a bit of a show. I'm so uncomfortable now and am struggling to sleep at night as my bump aches so much! I've been bouncing on my birthing ball like mad (with Bren on my knee lol!!), have been drinking the raspberry leaf tea, given in to some nooky (hubby thinks it is Christmas!), eaten fresh pineapple, have gone for a walk (or more accurately waddle) with Bren everyday up and down the hills where we live, and am doing the ultimate sin tonight by having a huge glass of red wine - I say huge it is actually an inch of wine in the bottom of a tumbler but I feel very naughty! My first drink for over 9 months so I am hoping at the very least that it helps me sleep tonight!!

I can guarantee after all that I will go at least a week over due!! xxx
  • Lol at your last coment!

But wow this sounds like i should have guessed a lot sooner than 13th!! I thought we would be more patient waiting forthe 2nd to arrive, surrendered to the knowlegde baby will only come when ready..... but obviously we are as nutty as with the first!!!

Good luck sweety. Hope baby comes very soon for you. Whats your birth plan? If you dont mind me asking. I cant remember how you had bren.
  • Ohhhh hope baby comes soon ha ha. Rhys was 2 weeks early and I just know that with the next 1 I'd be expecting the same lol.