Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Man putting clothes in laundry bin

.......No sadly it's not my hubby. But Oakley now likes to take his dirty clothes toddle off and put them in the laundry bin and he even checks he hasn't dropped anything! Impressive or waht. Train them young mummies!

Replies

• Options
    Oh Rhys is gonna be trained as oh doesn't seem to know what one is!!
    Then wonders why somethings not been washed!!!!!! Men eh lol

What a clever little boy he is though bet he looks so sweet doing it
  • Options
    That is good going! I thought you were going to tell us a fictional story from the title lol!
    My hubby puts his dirty stuff at his side of the bed even though the laundry bin is at the corner of the room at his side! Maybe I need to put an instructional dvd together for him to show him how to use it lol!
    So far Bren is more interested with getting dirty wahsing out of the basket and running around with it! xx
  • Options
    Ah bless, what a good boy! Gracie's a run around with it girl too!
    Now Liz, if you ever produce that dvd, I'll buy one...Chez does exactly the same thing, bin on his side, clothes on floor by it. Men!
  • Options
    lol! Elijah doesnt do that yet but he will get things out (like washing/toys) and if i say put them back he will x
  • Options
    Floyd does that too the first time he done it i thought it was hilarious, if im getting in the bath with him he literally takes my clothes off me so he can put them in the basket too lol i think he learnt that though beacause his lazy daddy taught him to take his rubbish to the bin but sadly he doesnt understand whats rubbish and whats not so i have to go through the bin at the end of the day to see what i find (not very nice) He like to empty the washing machine too so i think i have a little house husband in training image His wife will be one lucky lady haha

If only his dad was as helpful as he hasnt worked out that you put the washing in the basket not next to it....
  • Options
    Just yesterday Elijah has started putting toys and stuff in the actual bin and going "BIN" at the top of his voice! x