Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

We are so spoilt :p

Hi all hope you are well

We are very very very lucky and are getting ANOTHER holiday this year! My mum's dad (my grandad and max's great grandad) and her step mum live in Spain and my mum has just booked us tickets to go and see them for a week at the end of July! So excited - it is hard work visiting as he is 94 this year and very frail and generally unwell but it will be lovely to see more sunshine and have it paid for!

I hope everyone else gets a break sometime this year!

Replies

• Options
    wicked-good for you, make the most of it! I doubt we will have hol this year due to hubby redundancy and moving, but id sooo rather be moved. hehe (and then i can moan about no hol image xxx
  • Options
    Lucky u enjoy the sun. We're hoping to save a bit and try get away to my aunties villa in september or something as went in feb. Other than that it'd just be a weekend away here somewhere.
  • Options
    Wow! Have a lovely time, we don't do holidays as can't afford it and oh always working. Plus if we had the money he'd want to go to Egypt so I just have lots of mini breaks at my parentsimage

Have fun spoilt Charlie image
  • Options
    Lucky you! I would love to go to spain this year, but last time i ended up under the knife and am a bit sceptical!
    We hope to go to France with the caravan over the hols or end up down south somewhere, could do a BE tour to see all you lot in sunnier climes!