Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Two wee's on the loo!!

Can't believe it as we hadn't done a huge amount on the whole potty training thing since Jacob came along as we didn't want Brendan to get too overwhelmed by it all, but a couple of days ago hubby sat Bren on his childs seat thing that goes on the loo and said 'can you do a wee Bren' and he did!! Just like that!! Of course he got lots of claps and was very happy with himself, I thought it was a bit of a fluke but I did it yesterday before his bath and he did it again, then again this morning for hubby! I'm hoping if we keep going by putting him on a couple of times a day he will eventually ask to be put on but I know that may be wishful thinking lol!! x

Replies

• Options
    oh go bren! And go go you too! image
  • Options
    wow well done b ren what a big clever boy xxx
  • Options
    wow well done b ren what a big clever boy xxx
  • Options
    fantastic - at least he gets the idea! noah goes up to the toilet, stands next to it and sticks his belly out! so funny and very cute but he has no idea.
    we've taken his nappy off a couple of times thinking he might do a wee but he just stands there for a bit and pretends and then comes away looking really pleased with himself!
  • Options
    Well done Bren - Bryn isn't anywhere near ready yet bless him!! x
  • Options
    wow thats fab!!!!!! i keep thinking about trying to start with fin but just cant be bothered at mo.... bad i know!!! perhaps need to start with a potty x
  • Options
    It was funny today, hubby was on the loo and Bren walked into the bathroom and saw him and got his little toilet seat from under the sink and held it out to hubby!! lol! Hubby told him it was ok his bottom was big enough for the normal toilet seat lol!! x
  • Options
    Lol! Great stuff Bren! Gracie's sat on the kiddy seat and looked very pleased with herself but I've not done anything with her yet. Not gonna bother with a potty, straight on the loo is much cleaner! Alfie did it and Gracie likes copying her big bros so will stick her on every now and again.
  • Options
    Clever Bren!

I have bought a couple of stories for LO, bought the potty and talk about it a lot. Had his nappy off in the garden (Ali - one day when it was actually hot!) and in the house. Have bought him some cute car pants. But he is not really keen on the idea. Always denies doing a poo too.

He is the biggest pull ups - huggies size 6, so he is going to have to start doing it soon!