Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Becci, you jammy girl!

Javea is my fave place to visit when we go to my mum n dad's villa in Spain!!! (it's about 15mins drive from Javea between Denia and Pedreguer). It's such a cool place, lovely bay, loadsa bars, restaurants, shops etcat the Arenal beach. Got a port too but we go to beach bit mostly. I wish we could've afforded to go for half term as the villa's empty....oh well, let me know how you enjoyed it when you get back! And look out for El Tel (Terry Venables), we've seen him twice on the sea-front, usually drinking and on his mobile!
Enjoy, and now I'm even more jealous!!! lol

Replies

• Sounds fab! Wish I was coming too lol!!

Have a lovely time, can't wait to hear all about it xx
  • Wow that sounds fab!!! becci PLEASE PLEASE can i come with ya???? lol
    Have a lovely time and look forward to hearing all about it xxx
  • we could do a tour - over to Ali's family villa in spain and then all the way over to Norway to stay in Liz's guest suite (once she's built it!)
  • oooooooooooooooooooh have a lovely time and remember the suncream =D
  • lol, a tour of Europe! As long as you all bring cheap booze from Spain that is fine with us!! =) x
  • Euro-babies! I like it! can we each have a nanny for each child we have though?!
  • ooo im liking the sound of that!
  • Lovely idea - if I win the lotto I'll treat you all

In the meantime - hope you have a great holiday Becci xx
  • Just got home and thought it was lovely, Even got a bit of sun. Although Rhys was ill being sick & a runny bum and refused to sleep but other than that it was great the place was gorgeous although as it was out of season a lot of the bars/ restaraunts were closed. Want to go back ha ha x
  • Glad you had a good time! Love that place, esp during summer when all the night market stalls are open on the harbour.
    Gracie has the same as Rhys...it's going around. Get well soon Rhys x
  • He seems ok now and fell fast asleep tonight soon as put in cot must be happy to be home.
    We definatly want to go back. Just got to get saving now though not quite so bad when not having to pay for accomodation and this time we prob only spent about ??20 if that as everything was paid for us.
  • how come you managed to get away free???? was it families apartment??? i sooooo want a holiday!
    was Rys good on the flight?

HAS ANYONE GOT AN APARTMENT/VILLA THAT GETS RENTED OUT???

• It's my auntie & Uncles villa and as they were treating us for Xmas they paid the flights car hire n for all our meals too.
  • Glad you had a fab time Becci, shame Rhys was poorly bless him, glad he is ok now.

Charlotte - lol!! You really want a holiday don't you!! xx
  • Charlotte on the flight going out he was an angel performing for everyone on the plane ha ha but coming home he was really whingy. Very tired but too nosey to sleep, plus was still not 100% & was very hot too but lot easyer than was expecting.
  • Hey Becci,
    Where abouts in their villa then? Is it in Javea or outskirts? I sooo wanna go to my mum n dad's this yr but we're going in caravan to France instead!
  • Thonk it's in Javea but about a 5min drive from the main towny bit. It's on the same estate bit as Kevin Keegans though apparantly ha ha.
  • Lol, all the top (aging) footy players end up in Javea then!?!
  • seems that way ha ha