Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

growling from back of throat!

I know this sounds strange but Finlay keeps doing thins growling type noise... very loud and VERY annoying! whats worse is it's done from the back of his throat and it must be giving him a amajor sore throat!

Are anyone elses lo doing this????

I was getting a bit worried as not sure if he keeps doing it this much it's going to damage his throat... or am i being a nurotic mummy?!

appreciapte your responses

xxx

Replies

• Hollys doing that and screaming lol will we ever get peace and quiet again????
  • Screaming must be a girl thing...sure my boys didn't do it quite so often or quite so LOUD! Peace is shattered forever Amy...until they leave home, and some never do....!
    Sorry, not had the pleasure of the throaty sound yet! He may be practising being a monster like Alfie is atm!
  • Oh Rhys growls too but no screaming. It's his fave noise at the minute ha ha.
  • Sam does the growling thing too!!! Plus he has now started have conversations with us. he la las at us and we answer back. One on the sounds sounds like mum mum - my daughter is well impressed and thinks hes talking already!!!
  • Sounds like just a new noise.. Cole goes through a wide range of noises..the freakiest one sounds like a kind of deep gargle!
  • Amy does the growl thing too - my oh thinks she sounds like a dinosaur?!?!?!
    Very amusing but it must hurt her.
    I think she takes after me though, as she just likes the sound of her own voice and spends all her waking time screaming, giggling, growling etc etc!!!
  • Rhys still sits opening and closing his mouth in response to us talking to him but has learnt to make a kind of kissing sound. It's a really annoying noise. He also sounds like he says hiya amongst his babbling noises too.
  • Oohhh sounds like its not just fin then!!! although it's making him have a bad cough!!
    Screaming - yes i know that sound well he gets all excited then takes a deep breath and screams/shrieks!!! did it in boots the other day with big smile on face and this couple came over and basically cranked there necks to look in pushchair with right horrible looks on faces!!!! nosey buggers!

Yes i agree with the dinosaur comment!!!
    xx