Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How do I keep my nerves at bay?!

Ok, here I am, I have dropped Max at nursery as usual and now I am back home with a bit of time to gather my thoughts and then get changed and ready to go to the interview.

But already my stomach is tying up in knots and I sooooooo want the job (also need it for the money or we are going to bankrupt ourselves but anyway no pressure hey! :roll: ) but my interview isn't till 11.15 and I'm worried I will just be a ball of anxiety by then.

Trying to think of sensible answers for things too.

What the hell do you say if they ask about strengths and weaknesses - got plenty of strengths but anything I think of as a weakness is just pants and makes me sound shite! Apart from Chocolate :lol:

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

so hope I can come back on later and tell you all I got it!

Replies

• Options
    Well you lot are useless :lol:image you must all be at work.

I am off now for the interview and will let you know how it goes! image
  • Options
    No suggestions i'm afraid, i'm rubbish at interviews as well! But I kjust wanted to wish you lots of luck for the interview and hope you get it.

The school i'm governor at has just employed someone in a similair role liasing with SALT and it's working really well.

Fingers crossed !!!!