Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Errrrmmmmm..........

.................Can i join the baby boom of dec 07 mums?! Yay im pregnant! 13 weeks on wednesday and due on the 13th january. Had the scan last thusday and all seems to be well. Didint want to post this until i had the scan as everything went so dreadfully wrong in december last year. Obviously still anxious but very, very happy image

Anyway congratulations to all the new mummies to be, congratulations liz on the safe arrival of baby jacob and i hope all the rest of you are doing well and not being run ragged too much by the liitle monkeys!

Suz x

Ps i havent been on here for soooo long because my computer does not seem to like this site at the mo!

Replies

• Congratulations hun xxxx
  • congratulations suz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats brill
    not been on in ages either as just use facebook now really to keep tabs lol!!
    really happy for ya xx
  • Hi - i am so thrilled for you ! this is great news. wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. lots of love jules xxx
  • Congratulations, that's fantastic news!
  • Just thought that was rhys's due date 13 jan but he decided to make a bit of an earlier appearance
  • Huge congrats thats brilliant news!

Can someone update the list please because I keep forgetting who's pregnant and when they're due!!

xx
  • wow congrats xx
  • Oh wow congratulations am reeeeally happy for you and hope you have a lovely happy 9months, I'm going to be a jan'10 mum too eeeeeeeee
    em I've just bumped the list as had just added my dates, as we're all busier now there weren't too many pages to scroll through luckily image

Congratulations again suz and maybe catch you in the other forum , now I've had my scan I might pop in image
  • That's great news Suz! Congrats and a happy remaining 6 mth! x
  • Thats great news, congratulations
    let me know if you want to go on the list
  • Fantastic news Suz! Really happy for you, fingers crossed for a healthy rest of pregnancy for you x