Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

day cant get much worse...

ok today was suppose to be a calm nice day the last day before i return to work tomorrow!

fin went childminders for first time at 10am... i went off o shops and then was supposed to be getting hubby and fin at 2 to go hospital for fins check up on legs... well it all went wrong!

i went to start car and there was nothing.... hubby came back and we tried for an hour to get it going but no luck!

i rang childminder to say we were going to be late as car broken down, and then as time went on i realised there was no way we were going to make it to hospital so had to ring to cancel that!

my mum came to take me to collect fin, so picked him up over an hour late - that was the one thing that went well today, he was in the garden when i got there playing and smiling and when he saw me he gave me the biggest smile and cuddeled me - soooo cute!

got home and still no luck with car so we got hold of bloke we bought it off and hubby was fuming...

i phoned work to ask if i could use company car for the next couple of days as i live an hour away ftom work etc... no car! they rang back saying no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so had to go hire a car ??24 a day... i feel so stressed out now, and will do until the car is sorted as if the bloke doesnt help sort it then we are in the shit as soooo no money!

Replies

• Options
    Oh no poor you!! What a day you have had, Im glad Fin was ok at nursery sounds like he is going to like it there image
    Fingers crossed the guy helps sort the car, any idea whats wrong with it? Really hope you get it sorted soon so the hire car can go back xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you've had such a terrible day - its funny how when we are having a really hard time a smile and a cuddle from our los helps so much. I hope you get the car sorted asap x
  • Options
    Oh no sorry you've had such an awful day. Hope you get the car sorted soon.
    Glad Fin enjoyed the childminder and good luck for bein back at work tomo x
  • Options
    Things can only get better then huh?! Really hope they do, sounds like you are due some good luck! xx
  • Options
    Oh no what a day! Hope things are better now