Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

father's day

Just ordered a book from snapfish with pictures of rhys and his daddy in and u can write ur own little captions in it too. Thought it was a nice little gift and only cost about a fiver I think. Thought it would be a nice keepsake. Did the photo mug from there last year and wanted something else that would be nice for him to keep.
Just thought i'd let u know in case anyone's after any ideas x

Replies

• Thanks Becci but my hubby can go take a jump this year after the totally ignored mothers day this year!! I'm not even going to give him a card because I really don't see why I should.

I have been looking at ideas for my Dad though as it would be nice to get him something and I was thinking a photo book would be nice so t hanks for reminding me. I'm not so keen on snapfish though as I orderd some Christmas photo cards of Bren from them around the 2nd December and despite tons of e-mails I only received them around the 10th Jan!!! Their customer services dept hardly even replied to my e-mails, I never got an apology, although by Feb I had managed to get a refund!! xxx
  • Good for you Liz! Don't blame you in the slightest!

Thanks Becci I'll have a look into that - would make a change from tools! lol x
  • Don't blame u Liz for not doing anything for oh after mothers day lol. I've always been lucky with snapfish and gotten everything straight away. Watch this not turn up now on me lol.
  • I'm in Liz's camp this year...can't really blame him as he'd had an op on the Fri b4, but I had to buy my own pressy and had a rubbish mother's day this year.
    He's on about going out for the day doing boys stuff with a mate, so much for being a father.
  • Ali - if its boys stuff he can take his 2 boys with him can't he??! Then you and Gracie can go for lunch and have a girly day! x
  • Ohh thanks for the tip, no idea what I'll be getting for fathers day, i hadnt even thought about it! Thanks for reminding me image xxx
  • Bugger! Better start thinking of something especially as hubby did well with mothers day pressie this year (back massager thing..very nice image).

When is fathers day anyway?! Hope I've got a bit of time!
  • Would it be inappropriate to buy hubby beers from Henry!!?

I did the mug thing last year and he did love it but he never uses it as doesn't want to break it!

Plus as we're saving for lo, money's a bit tight so he hasn't had any for months!! He did very well on mother;s day too and I got a lovely handbag from River Island and a CD!

xx

• No, I don't think so - not if he'd drink the beers image
  • Kia - its June 21st - Fee's birthday - do you think her daddy would like a joint party?? lol