Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Have you still got...

...your linea negra?? That's if you got one when pg!
I was looking at my patchwork tummy (I have three shades of tan, one dark square surrounded by a paler strip where the 4 dressings have pulled my tan off, then the rest of my tummy is a different tan! Weird I tell you!) and I noticed I've still got a faint line down my tummy. I'm sure it'd gone b4 now after having the boys. Then again, I didn't get it till the last month or so with Gracie, whereas I got it well early with Charlie n Alfie.
Sorry for the ramble!

Replies

• Yup I still have it hun, I thought it would be gone by now though but I didnt get it till later either xxx
  • I never got one
  • I still have mine! I got it fairly early on too!

That's the only thing on my tummy that shows I've had a baby dammit!!

Do they sometimes not go then?! I assumed it would :roll:
  • Mine is still there 2 very faint but i can see it xxx My hair still falling out 2 xx
  • Mine is very faint. My hair's stopped falling out and is now growing back. Because my hair is curly, I've got a whole load of short bits that stick up - it's REALLY annoying!
  • Ahhh, glad to see I'm not the only one with a lined belly!
    They do go away...eventually, just went quicker with the boys.
  • I didn't have one when I was pregnant (well, unless it was under the bump lol!) but it appeared a few days after I had Bren which I thought was weird!! It is still there but very faint and is mingled in with all the horrible wrinkly stretch marks I have around my belly button - yuck!!
    I guess no point in me worrying about them too much since we are ttc number 2 - just have to do some serious exercise when I have had all my kids to try and get rid of the wrinkly tummy skin!
    Not sure it will ever go though as I thought it would dissapear when I lost the baby weight and toned up but my tummy is pretty much flat again now and I have lost the weight and it is still wrinkly - boo!!!!!

Lucky our gorgeous babies are so worth it isn't it! x