Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

moving

woohoo we've just been accepted for a house we put in for a few weeks ago. I'm so happy It'll be great to have the extra room and no more damp yeah lol.
Though on second thoughts I now have stair climbing to worry about lol

Replies

• ah brilliant news!
    Stairs should be ok once he gets used to them, we wont have any in our new place, obviously coz its a flat lol. I have been mostly putting our stairgate at the top of the stairs whilst with inlaws as Elijah can climb them fine, but often walks about at the top which scares me! x
  • Fanastic congratulations!
    Bren loves stairs as we don't have any at the moment (not until we convert the basement) so whenever we are at someones house with stairs he heads straight for them! Couple of stair gates will do the trick! x
  • yey well pleased for you - fin can do stairs goi ng up but now down and so we just have stair gate and he only crawls up if im behind him!

xx
  • Great news! So you'll be packing and getting excited about where to put everything (or is it jus me that loves moving?!).

Stairs...hmmm...heard Gracie trying to talk/cry out the other day while was out in the sun. Chez was in house as were the boys. I ran inside to find her not at the top of the stairs, but at the top of the house in the attic! Gulp! Something like 30+ steps and two turns. She's an adrenaline junky my girl!

Have fun moving Becci x
  • lol ali she's a little explorer ha ha x
  • Omg Ali! I had a fit when zachariah was calling for attention and had climbed up 5! LOL

Stairgates sound good, congratulations hope you love it there. Damp sucks image
  • Sounds awesome! Congrats on the new place
  • sounds fab good luck with the move