Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So.. who else is...

not pregnant!!

I know i'm not the only one but I think the pregnant and recently been pregnant ladies out there are overtaking the not pregnant ones!!

Definately no chance for us until at least Cole learns to sleep through the night which doesn't look like its going to be any time soon

Replies

• Options
    No need for him to sleep through kia, I'm sure a newborn baby would wake him up in no time mmmmmmwah ha haimage
    definitely a crazy number of us pregnant all of a sudden, looks funny seeing all the topics in a row after you replied lol !
  • Options
    I'm definitely not Kia.... never again for me! x
  • Options
    Not me (but I wish I was :cry: )
  • Options
    i agree with w4b - fin still wakes most nights and is up at 5am ...........i'm pooping myself but thinking get the sleepless nights over with then in a few years it'll all be over!!! x
  • Options
    nor me - -thats it for me now!!
  • Options
    Me neither!;\)
  • Options
    give it time ali give it time - i've seen those post with the other ladies trying to persuade you to join them!! x
  • Options
    no def not me! And I don't want to be either, love my gorgeous little toddler and enjoying giving lots of attention to him, not to mention my soon to be 12yr old (But that's more a taxi service)!
  • Options
    IM NOT! lol
  • Options
    Sticking with you Kia, i'm not!!!!!!! But if we win the lottery that will change to i'd like to be! x
  • Options
    Im not either lol
  • Options
    nope im not! not yet anyway haha... lol x
  • Options
    Well if Dave hadn't had the snip and been given the 'all clear' I'd be a bit worried now as I'm nearly 2 weeks late!! lol.....think its got more to do with gynae problems though!! x
  • Options
    Oooh Em, can ppl still not conceive tho even with the snip??!! Don't know why I'm being so cocky, I'm 3 days late too! lol
  • Options
    lol - as of this morning I can tell you I'm def NOT pregnant!! I knew I couldn't be but you Ali, don't have that luxury - do you??? image hehehe xx
  • Options
    No, but think I need to!
    It's a def NOT from me too thank gawd! Why can't she just show up on time and save us the worry!? lol