Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello from the other side of the world!

Yes here we are down under!!! Been here over a week now and loving it. Melbourne was great now in Manley just north of Sydney - looking out of the apartment window across the road to the beach!!!! Max is loving life and was really good on the flight but it was a hard long slog! He was jet lagged the first 2 nights and a nightmare but then has settled and slept great. He LOVES the beach and the sand but not keen on the waves in the sea. He loved the zoo and the australian animals. We have seen the harbour, bridge, opera house etc and generally are outside A LOT and loving it all!

Can't believe we only have 4 nights left :cry:

Will write more when back!

Replies

• Wow - sounds fantastic! Hope you have a trouble-free journey home x
  • So glad you are having such a good time, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Fingers crossed you have a good flight back and Max isn't too jet lagged xx
  • wow sounds great. I hope Max is good on the flight back and doesn't get to jet lagged again on your return. Look forward to reading all about on your return x
  • wow sounds amazing - i wish we had dosh to go australia - one day!!!!

look forward to hearing all about it when your back! x
  • wow sounds amazing - i wish we had dosh to go australia - one day!!!!

look forward to hearing all about it when your back! x
  • Beats me going to Wales lol. Hope you've had a fab time and have a good flight home. x
  • Hope uv had a great time. We've got relatives from australia over here at the min they came for 5 weeks and got another week left I think. Though they're over in Spain at the min at my aunties villa as apart from here they've never been anywhere else in Europe before and never to a country that doesn't speak English too.
    I am so jealous would love to go over there. We're hoping to be able to go to New Zealand at some point as oh's best mate moved there 18 months ago and he's desperate to go over and see them again but it's a while off till we'll get the chance : ( oh well one day lol
  • I know how you feel Becci - my brother lives in New Zealand and nearly the whole family went over for his wedding last feb - however, because of money and the fact Bryn was only weeks old we couldn't go - would love to go out there at some point though.... well I can but dream!! x