Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE RELPY...

This may sound strange but can everyone reply to this it's to do with secret santa...

What is your favorite colour - for wearing??!!!!

It will all become clear when YOU have your pressie!!!

Thanks everyone xx

Replies

• Options
    just realised spelt reply wrong - whoops!

• Options
    Lol! I don't need to as mine arrived this morning....but for the record, it's blue! He he!
  • Options
    Ooohhhh mine is pink!!! I LOVE pink!! Even if Id have had a boy he would be dressed in pink all the time LOL
  • Options
    I don't have just 1 colour!
    Awkward aren't I!
    Dark blue, dark green, red, purple - that sort of thing, although probably dark green mostly at the moment. or maybe dark blue!
    Just not pastels and definately not pink!
  • Options
    Also got mine this morning so it's not me!! But for the record it's blue or black!!!!! x
  • Options
    well i'm like kia and don't really have a favourite colour but i guess i lean towards blue. however when it comes to patterns i always seem to be drawn to stripes and hate floral unless it's a modern design. but i'm not part of the ss crew just wanted to join in sorry heehee
  • Options
    I would have to say black or bluebut my mum has just bought me a new SCARLET winter coat and I love ti so that may be taking over my wardrobe in the Jan sales!
  • Options
    Hmmm, that is a tricky one. I probably normally wear blue, black or grey with the odd bit of pink here and there, but I love red and like Crafty Charli it is starting to creep into my wardbrobe lol!

Not sure if my ss has arrived yet or not as it is going to my mums address since we are there for Christmas and I have been ordering all my families Christmas presents online and sending them there so she said there is loads of parcels waiting for me lol! x
  • Options
    lol, mine would av to be pruple! xx
  • Options
    Mine is black or dark red (mainly black though) x
  • Options
    Red, red, a bit more red and then Lots of black!!! XXX
  • Options
    pruple * hmmm i think i meant purple....
  • Options
    hehe this is so funny!!!!

I'm dying to spill!!!

My fave colour is blue,or grey!
  • Options
    Got to be black or brown for me!
    Dont get it though am pretty sure wont be getting a pressie x
  • Options
    My ss arrived already and I know who its from! The postmark!!!
    Fav colour is blue
  • Options
    thanks everyone!!!!

• Options
    ooh still waiting for mine, and have sent mine am well excited woohoo!! xxx
  • Options
    This is probably too late but mines grey, black and maybe a bit of green.
    Got my ss sat. Clue is doing my head in!?!?