Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Opinions on baby names please!

13»

Replies

• I like Lucy, and lucy emily sounds nice, as does lucy rose or lucy emily rose - although that'd give initials of lerp which sounds kinda bizzare.
  • coming in a bit late on this part of the conversation but my names juliet. my parents couldn't decide between julie or julia. i know loads of julies so i'm glad its not julie (no offence to any one called julie) but i quite like julia. my nicknames over the years have been jules, ju or julesy. so its quite a good name to shorten.
  • hope i'm not repeating here but is lottie short for charlotte? if your oh doesn't like the name charlotte she'd always be known as lottie and then if she wanted to have a more grown up name as she was older she could be a charlotte and the only person your oh is gonna think about when he hears the name charlotte is your daughter! i know someone called charlotte and she's always known as lottie ray (ray is an abbreviation of her surname) which is a nice name.