Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What a swizz!

One of Gracie TT closer to nature dummies broke yesterday so I bought 4 new ones size 6-18mth today....and when I got them home couldn't find one difference in them and the 0-6mth ones she currently uses!!! Oh, sorry, the rim is baby pink and it has a picture of a flower on the holder bit. Silly me for slating TT for conning me out of a fiver when I really didn't need to buy them!
Has anyone else found this? That the next size dummies aren't any different in size to the newborn ones? Or am i being thick for thinking this would be the case?!
If you agree with me, Mr TT is gonna be receiving an email of complain tomorrow! image

Replies

• not sure as fin wouldn't take tt one finally at 2 weeks took avent! i am still using 0-3 months i brought the next ones up but he spits it out!!! not sure if its going to mean his teeth will grow wonky!!! anyway soz bit of a ramble from your topic... the avent ones are a bigger teat - bit strange if tt ones aren't different! worth a complaint you may get a free supply!

• not sure as fin wouldn't take tt one finally at 2 weeks took avent! i am still using 0-3 months i brought the next ones up but he spits it out!!! not sure if its going to mean his teeth will grow wonky!!! anyway soz bit of a ramble from your topic... the avent ones are a bigger teat - bit strange if tt ones aren't different! worth a complaint you may get a free supply!

• Yep I agree - I bought some 6-18month old ones today and they are exactly the same size as his old ones!
  • Hmmm, think you and me need to get some compensation Em, I'm talking at`least a 6part figure! lol
  • just checked my tt (orthodontic) ones, apart from the fact that i couldn't get any plain ones for 6-18(perhaps that's the difference!) i fail to see the difference, maybe the silicone is stronger for teeth? clutching at straws me thinks
  • I use the TT ones too as they were the only ones monster would take and I looked at the 6-12 months yesterday and couldn't see the difference so I didn't buy them. Thought I'd get some other opinions first!!

It probably is a con to get you to buy more but I guess they need replacing every so often anyway!

Couldn't see them in very much detail without taking them out of the pack but I thought they were just supposed to be larger?! Is this not the case? Such a con if not and def write to Mr Tippee!!

xxx
  • Not even a mm bigger! Me n hubby scrutinised them (sad individuals that we are!) and the size is exactly the same.
    Con it is....Mr TT, gonna sue yo ass! Well, perhaps not, but def gonna complain....