Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO natsx11

Hiya! Just found your message on one of Maddy's pics! Of course I remember you! How are you and Lo getting on?

Maddy never did poo or wee that afternoon but they let us go home anyway, only for Maddy to stop breathing in the middle of the night! Luckily she did it whilst I was changing her nappy so, we called an ambulance straight away and the 999 operator talked me through resuscitating her. She had to have adrenalin shots and everything and it was a bit touch and go for a while. But, as you can see from the other pics, she eventually made a full recovery!!

6 months on now and haven't the Lo's changed? It all seems like a million years ago that we were in the hospital waiting to be given the OK to go home.

Replies

• Options
    Just bumping up... Does anyone know where I can get hold of natsx11??
  • Options
    Glad you are both Ok. Where has the time gone?!!
    Loving being a Mummy! She's fine and Dandy now... you wouldn't guess there was anything ever wrong with her.
    Hope to hear from you soon. Take care XXX
  • Options
    The Dec 07 Mummy's have had a few meet ups over the last year! I think we have had the most meet ups out of all the forums! Lol
    Maddy and I would love to meet up with you and Ava! We could go to the Funky Monkey in town or to one of the parks. It would be great to see you again.
    Hope you are both OK XXX