Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

to my best mummy friends...

i just wanted to say thank you so much for being there throughout my pregnancy and ryans first year. it has been amazing and you have all been here to share it with me. helping me when i need advice and cheering me up when i was really down and didnt know what was going on in my head.
i am def all clear of pnd now and am having a great time. i love being a mummy and cant wait to do it again.
i am so proud when i look at ryan and i know mark is too.
oh thats the other thing, im gettin engaged on my birthday (29th)! he has the ring but is saving it! thought i should tell you all!! some of u may have seen my posts on fb about requiring a ring on my finger hehe!

thanks again to all you amzing ladies and your beautiful bubbas.
lots of love and best wishes for a fantastic new year
holly & ryan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations Holly!! You deserve 2009 to be a truly wonderful year - thank you too for all the support you have given me - you are wise beyond your years!

Happy Birthday for monday - its certainly going to be a memorable one for you!

Lots of love Emma & Bryn xxx
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats for your upcoming engagement and birthday, how exciting!
    It's a fab forum of mummies n babies our Dec 07 one! Long may we natter!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Hope it's a big sparkly one!! Picture required on facebook"

I too am so happy to have found this site, after the mmc before i was nervous about joining and posting and kind of hung around for a bit before joining in properly and i'm so glad i did join in, i have made some fantastic friends and am really looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow
  • Options
    Congrats and happy birthday for tomorrow! Thats awesome!

I'm happy to have found you wonderful ladies too! i was very nervous posting even after my 8 week scan as I didn't want to jinx things cause I'd posted before I knew about the mmc on my first pregnancy so i lurked for a while but I think you lot have saved my sanity on so many times!!

Definately looking forward to tomorrow..directions are printing off now *(hopefully) and I must remember to pack my camera!!

xxx
  • Options
    have a fab time and take loads of photos (mummies and bubs please!)
    am so jealous esp as liz coming all this way! have the best time!!!xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Holly - I'm very jealous too - especially as I was supposed to be there!! Hope you all have a fab time xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations Holly xxx Hope you have a fab birthday tomorrow as I am SURE you will xxx
  • Options
    Happy birthday Holly and have a fab day. Congrats on your engagement and all have a fab day today - wish I could be there
  • Options
    ooo you brought a tear to my eyes... because i only joined this site when fins was born and i had been having a nightmare and felt like i was going insane because all my friends babies had been angles......... it has been my sanity!!!
    i also feel like ive ade friends - my best mates laugh cause i say oh my baby friends said this and that!!! xx
  • Options
    Hope you had a fantastic birthday and a HUGE congrats on your engagement!!
    I didn't find out about this site until Maddy was about 3-4 months old and I felt so nervous when I posted my firdt post. I can still remember it now!! The words of encouragement, advice and wisdom I have had from you ladies since that first post have been the only thing to keep me going at times. I, too, feel like the luckiest woman alive to have found you all and made such good friends XXX