Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Euch! and more euch!

I sat here with a sleeping Gracie on me, stinking of watery sick!
She's been well all day but just after her bedtime bottle, brought up all her tea and milk...mainly on me! She was happy enough after too, so after a bath for us both, i snuggled her and put her to bed awake as normal. I've just heard her on the monitor now making gulping noises and the poor love's brought up watery sick all in her cot (and my hand!). I held her over th bath and the poor thing was falling back asleep. So I'm now waiting on Chez to get home (10mins away!) to clean the cot to put her back to bed. I'm gonna have to put the moni in our room tonight too as i want to hear if she's sick again.
Hope that's it...we're out overnight without the kids tom nt for bil's 40th nr Preston. Won't be going if my baby's unwell tho, no way!

[Modified by: alioli on 23 February 2009 10:01:16 ]

Replies

• oh no - that's horrid - hope there is no more for you! And that she sleeps well from now on!
  • Oh bless her!! Bren has done this a few times, usually been totally fine the next day. I've usually put it down to him being too hyper after tea or something not agreeing with him. Not nice catching the sick in your hand though is it!!

Hope you manage to get cleaned up ok and that she is ok now. xx
  • All clean and back in bed! Chez came in armed with kitchen towel, anti-bac spray and a carrier bag, you can tell he's done the sicky clear up b4! He said he thought I was sat there in sick, not just with it on my hand lol.
  • Oh dear that doesn't sound nice!! I hope she is back to normal tomorrow xxx
  • She was sicky again last night but only liquid and went straight back to sleep, only waking at 7.45. But she's all quiet this mornin, laid snuggled on me. I've not given her a bottle, just water and she's burping lots...hope they stay dry ones!
  • oh no - hope she gets better as the day goes on! And that you do get your night in a caravan tonight :lol:
  • Now Charlie has the dreaded sicky bug and is now on the settee with his duvet and pillow...I'm off work and have kept Gracie off cm too. Happy days, not!
  • o no!! get well soon poor sicky people xxx
  • Oh poor Charlie! Nice Gracie has learnt to share at such a young age though!! Hope he feels better soon xx
  • The disgustingness just got more disgusting! Gracie now has the squits, 2 vesters, all over mummy, the rug, bathroom etc.... And to top it off, as i halfway thru undressing the bad vester, Charlie started hurling up (luckily in the toilet) so I had to leave her with a pooey back and tummy while i helped him!!!
    My day has been a mixture of smells...and textures! lol image soz those eating their tea! ha ha
  • oh sounds delightful! I relaly hope you are all better soon - but hey at LEAST it is not half term any more so it didn't hit your holiday!
  • Oh crikey! What an awful day you had!! Hope it got better and you got a reasonable nights sleep!! xx
  • The joys of having children - and there are people out there who want more - are you mad???? image

Are you still trying to sell your house - I think freshly baked bread and freshly brewed coffee are supposed to help - not sure about sick, poo and cleaning products!! image

Sorry, I shouldn't make light because of course now my children will all come down with a nasty bug and then I wont be smiling!! :roll: (touching lots of wood at this point!! image )

Take care Ali and I hope the bug doesn't get you too! Big hugs xxx
  • Lol Emma! The thought of prsopective buyers coming round...he he...just remembered, when Charlie was about 6mth old we were selling our 1st house and he puked all over me just as they arrived at the door. I apologised...they looked round....made and offer and bought it! Good luck charm?!

Well, we were all ready to go to school/nursery/cm/work etc this morning and Gracie did a poo which went all the way down her leg and out the bottom! No work for me again...
    She slept a while, seemed ok, had 2 yoghurts and a bit o bread for lunch etc then later in Asda, she spewed up BIG time! All over my hands (tried to catch it!), her clothes, the floor and how misfortunate...the clothes I was gonna try on image:lol:
    I had to shout for help and the staff were rubbbish, it was another mummy shopper how got me a roll of tissue stuff and tore it off for me. The George woman just stood there and said 'i have to stand here to wait for the cleaner, there's sick all over the place' No sh*t sherlock!!!
    She also threw the top with sick on it on the floor in disgust!
    Funny thing is, I'd only gone in to buy new vests for Gracie as I've thrown so many pooey ones away!
    Ahhhh, my days get better....

On a more serious note, bit worried Gracie's bug's still here, 4 days now. Had to cancel her hearing test today and no MMR on Friday....again. Poor baby.
  • Sounds like the same bug we have too! Jack had cold and conjunctivitus last week, now got sicks and poos and an ear infection!!!
    Hope we are all better soon big hugs xx
  • Oh no! It's horrible isn't it?!
    Get well soon Jack x Hope no-one else gets it!
  • Get well soon Jack & Gracie!!!
    Ali you poor thing, sounds like you dealt with it well i would have well stressed out! & idiot shop assistants! xxx
  • Oh no sounds horrid. How are Gracie and Charlie doing now? and is poor Jack sounds like he's having a right run of it.
    That woman in George sounds terrible - thank goodness there was another mum out there - we salute you madam!
    hope everyones better soon. xx
  • oh dear - I hope all the bubbas are feeling better soon - oh and next time Gracie is going to be sick in ASDA be sure to find that George lady and be sick all down her front instead of mummy's :lol: !
  • Poor Gracie and poor you! Maddy still hasn't had her MMR due to one bout of sickness after another. I'm relieved to find out she isn't the only one!! Hope that good health finds us all soon!! XXX