Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The ass kicking thread week 8

Ok..its not my fault this is late this week..its all you lot forcing all my dirty secrets out of me that distracted me!!

Ok.. I've been a bit rubbish lately with the snacking so I'm just going to remind myself of all the good things I have changed.

We now have yoghurts as puddings most nights instead of icecream or gingerbread & custard or other bad stuff
I do some excercise in the mornings. I can now manage 20 situps without dying
I have managed to cut out the morning snackings and pretty much evening snackings
I get out of the house every day even if we don't always walk far.. got out of the habit when my knee was bad but now its got a lot better.

This week I am going more or less dairy free - well lactose free really - i'm lactose intolerant and I think I've got to the point where i need a lactose free period ( you don't wanna know how I know!) This will probably help a bit with weight loss. I've got soya milk for my cereal, no more yoghurts for pudding, cheese only occasionally cause its low in lactose so nt so bad - and I've got some green&blacks dark chocolate cause its dairy free and I can usually only manage a little bit at a time cause its dark. I've also got some fruit cereal bars for snacking so thats a bit better than chocolate.

Stick to the morning excercise - its not much but its going well that I'm doing it.

Walk every day even if its not far..

Work on the afternoon snacking

Drink the smoothies.. t hey were on offer so i bought some cause I still haven't made any!

Absolutely do not buy a tub of mini oreos and eat almost the whole lot in an afternoon!

[Modified by: kia on 29 April 2008 22:13:10 ]

Replies

• Dont usually come in on this thread as i cant even think about doing exercise at the mo (does lifting a wine glass to my mouth count?!).

Did notice though that last weeks ass kicking was week 7?! Soz to be a clever cloggs!!!

Your brain must be mushed after all that secret telling yesterday-ive never seen so many of us online at the same time!!!

• Oh dear - this past week has been another bad one - the scales have started to complain!

Fraid I'm going to opt out of much until I get my head together - but I am going to try and get out every day despite the fact its a major effort to do anything at the mo.

Thats it from me for now x
  • Suz.. I must have done last weeks on the PC - the laptop said the last title I wrote was week 6! I'll go edit it now!

At least I kept you lot amused last night..even if some people were up past beditme!
  • Just trying to keep you on your toes lol

Youre right-i was shattered this morning!!!

• lol me too..especially when Cole woke at 6am!
  • Me three! And I'm not in bed now either, tut tut!

Anyway, after all the cleaning for my candle party toim, i've done enough exercise this week...shame I'll ruin it by eating and drinking tom night! Never mind...

Less than 4 weeks til Gracie's christening so the dress'll have to be loose around the tum, about knee length and not too plunging at the neckline. If anyone has seen such dress, please tell me where!
  • ok, weight lost: 0lbs
    dress size lost: 0 inches

bad news: all snickers gone
    good news: hubbie ate one of them

bad news: peanut butter has over 150g fat in 1 jar!image
    good news: didn't have the whole jar in one go

bad news: i've just discoverd tescos chocolatino ice cream - lovely
    good news: i didn't eat it all! (in one go!)

bad news: suns out so i should really be wearing tshirts, but they reveal all my wobble
    good news: suns out so i can actually get off the sofa and walk somewhere!

you know i'm beginning to feel bad for being a part of this thread because i don't seem to be that productive really,( well done to all of you who are ), my belly does appear smaller but i think i may just be kidding myself! anyway here goes for week 8! image

good luck everyone