Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

One day late...

Well, I have been really good and resisted the urge to test early and now my af is one day late I thought I would give in and test. So I tested with the first pee of the morning and got a big fat negative boooo! I feel like my af is on its way, but then I did when I got a positive result with Bren so I guess that doesn't mean a lot. It has been more pain in the lower back than normal though and I have been feeling so tired lately along with moments feeling sick which is how I felt when I was pregnant with Bren. Not sure if it is my mind playing tricks on me so I think I will have to keep busy so I don't go crazy with the wait!

I didn't get a positive until my af was about 5 days late with Bren so I think I will have to be a good girl and keep my other test hidden at the back of a drawer lol! That's if my af doesn't get here first anyway. So hoping we have done it this month as it would mean my due date was a week before hubby starts his summer hols from school so he would be around to help out during the first 8 weeks which would be fantastic.

Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! xx;\)

Replies