Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Happy Easter

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend with their families.

Em x :\)

Replies

• HAPPY SNOWY EASTER EVERYONE imageXXX
  • Happy Easter folks!
    Hope the weather isn't too bad for any of you!

I think we're allowed a little choc treat today!

xxxx
  • Yay! Happy choccy snowy Easter!!!
    Off out in the snow then back to roast beef....yummy!
  • Happy easter everyone..enjoy the chocolate!

Roast beef...mmm yum
  • Happy easter everyone, I hope you have all had lovely days and eaten wayyyy to much chocolate!!
    Ali how was the roast beef? Mmmm your making me hungry lol
  • Roast beef loverlee! Fat individuals that we are, we also went out last night to our local Indian restaurant and pigged out!
    Oink oink!!!
  • Bit late but happy easter - hope you all had a great weekend! You're so lucky having snow. Can't even remember the last time we had snow down this way! Mind you its been quite mild and even a bit sunny so musn't complain! what did l/o think of snow?!
    roast beef AND curry - lucky you!!
    xx
  • My boys loved the snow but not for long as we went up on the moors and it was bloody freezing!!! Gracie was all snug in her pram with raincover over while we speed-built a snowman and tried sledging on a baking tray lol.
  • I think we saw a few flakes of snow..thats about it! No fair!
  • We had a few flakes of the white stuff on saturday but not proper snow! Was blimmin freezing though - especially on the coast. Hope everyone had fun - with or without the snow.. Ali - haven't spoken to mil but guessing they had snow too - that wont please her!! x
  • We had quite a layer on Sat night and lots of wintry showers yesterday. We were actually in Trawden yest and it was snowing so yes, one unhappy mil!
  • Oh dear... she runs a cattery and kennels so she has to take the dogs out for long walks and I think she's pretty busy at the mo - I don't envy her!
  • Being nosy, is it Avalon or Carry Lane? Unless there's another one i don't know of over that way!? Used to have dogs so prob rung them b4 to try n get them in somewhere last minute!
  • Avalon.... you can see it a mile away - my fil collects old cars so it looks like a scrap yard around their house!!
  • He he! Not been on that road for a while but will look at the scrap yard next time i pass!
  • Sorry i should have said 'classic vehicles'!!!!