Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

No news from Liz = baby???

Has anyone noticed Liz on recently? Since having the contractions?
Lz, are you out there or is Jacob here?!
All the best x

Replies

• Havent seen or heard anything! I wonder whats happening, hope alls ok. Lotsa love Liz xx
  • Gives me goose bumps! So excitting.....although lets face it, shes prob just lost internet conection for a few days.... and here we are spreading rumours!!
    But I also think she could well be in labour, or busy with a new born!! YAY!
  • Nope not seen her about even checked due in June to see if any news ha ha (I'm not turning into a stalker honestly)
  • lol afraid not ladies,although I really wish he was here feeling so fed up of being huge now!! Had a few more contractions but nothing regular so think he is just playing with me!! It has been so hot this weekend, 27 degrees at the mo so I have been going for long walks first thing in the morning when it is cooler and in the evening if I still have the energy once Bren has gone to bed. The house is so clean it is unreal and I have done all of the washing and even considered washing some of the bedding that has been at the bottom of the cupboard and doesn't smell as fresh as it could - what on earth is wrong with me?!!

Promise I will send you a text Ali when Jacob arrives so you can let everyone know. I am sure I am going to go overdue now which will seem like an eternity as I am 38+1.I had been so good this pregnancy telling myself I would probably go overdue and not to think about it but when I had a show and the contractions, plus my midwife telling me Jacob was fully engaged and in the right position and that she would be surprised if I lasted another week I totally got my hopes up! Boo!!!

Never mind,probably better he hasn't arrived this weekend as I imagine the hospital is unbearably hot!

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx
  • Oooo, nesting! Please please come and tidy my house. I did ask first!
    Well, good luck with it all sweety.
    I cant believe youre 38 weeks. Where on earth does time- post babies- go?
  • ooooo liz i do feel for you - you sound soooo ready to have jacob but it's not long now!!! the walks will help and could also try the curry (although silly idea far too hot for that) xx
  • awww hun must seem worse with the midwife getting ur hopes up. Must be horrible for u in the heat too. Hope he doesn't keep u waiting too much longer x
  • Ooh, no baby as yet then, was getting rather excited!
    Will look forward to the text soon then lol.
    Nesting def gone mad...far too hot to be doing housework other than the bare essentials, you must be nutty, or pregnant!
    My friends due in 2 weeks too with her first, so the race is on! Who'll be 1st?!
    Good luck and don't walk too far, don't want Jacob being born al fresco!
    xxx