Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

20 week scan not good

thought I'd give a quick message just so people know what's going on. Had my scan today and found out our little baby died about a week ago. Because it's now so big I've got to give birth to it this Saturday. Am miserable and petrified. :cry:

Replies

• Awwww hun I am soo soo sorry to hear this, sending huge hugs your way! I wish I had some words of wisdom but I don't so I will jsut say I am thinking about you all and remember we are all here if you ever need us, sending lots of hugs xxx
  • Omg you poor thing. Cant imagine how you must be feeling. Im so sorry that this has happened. I dont know what to say apart from that im sending you huge hugs. I dont know what you must be thinking. Thinking of you and your family at this most horrible time
    Suz xxxxx
  • Oh hunni I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending lots of love to you all thinking about you xxxx
  • Hi

I am really sorry for your loss and hope that you will be ok in time.

Sending lots of love and I will be thinking about you x
  • oh my goodness - how hard for you all. I hope that you and oh are strong for each other keep talking. crying and hugging. I am sure you will get through it all together all though it will incredibly hard.

HUGS
  • Oh hun I'm so so so very sorry to hear this. I wish I could say something that would help but i can't.

Big big hugs to you, hubby and Zachariah

xxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear that, it must have been a terrible shock for you and oh. I will be thinking of you and hope that you get through Saturday and have lots of support from your family. Sending big hugs to you all. xxxxx
  • Remember we are here any time you want to talk hun, how are you feeling today? xxx
  • Hugs from us too at this horrible time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Will be thinking of you tomorrow hun
    xxxx
  • Thinking of you for tomorrow! x
  • Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through but my heart goes out to you. I'm sending you a huge hug, and hope and pray that you get through today and find the strength from somewhere to keep going. We are all here for you whenever you want to talk xxxxx
  • oh my god sweetie, i have just emailed you and hadn't read on here so sorry lovely!!!

i know nothing i will say will make you feel any better apart from you have your zach and your family and zach will keep you smiling!

i am thinking of you today xxxxx
  • what an awful shock for you all, im so sorry and thinking of you xxx
  • omg I am so sorry to hear that - I know nothing anyone can say will make this better but I'm thinking of you. Huge hugs xxx
  • Oh I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope that today has gone as well as it can have gone. They say things do happen for a reason, but the reality is hard to comprehend at the time. I hope you can soon move on, while remembering your baby angel forever. I wish i could give you a huge hug. Get lots from hubby and Zachariah. Thinking of you all, love and hugs xxx
  • Oh honey, I am so, so sorry. My heart truly goes out to you. I went through something very similar and I know that you will be feeling a miriad of emotions right now. You will probably be thinking that you will never get over this, and that things will never be the same again. You will never forget but, I promise you, in time you will learn to live with the ache in your heart, you will find the strength to get up each day and carry on. And the person who will help you do this is Zachariah.
    My heart aches for you sweetie. Bless you all XXX
  • Oh sweetie, i am so sorry, haven't been on here for a while so only just seen this.

There's nothing that words can say that can help, the loss of a baby at any stage in pregnancy is so hard.

Lots of love and hugs for you, your husband and Zach.

Thinking of you xxx
  • Oh sweety, I am so so sorry to hear this sad news. I wish I knew what to say to help. I will be thinking of you and am sending lots of love to you and your family xxx