Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Fao emily & henry

Hello, don't know if I'm totally premature here but have you had your little 'un yet? Can't keep track of all these new due dates but think you were pretty close to the end image
either way, hope all is going well for you and family, take care x

Replies

• Hi w4b! No, not yet, I'm 36 weeks today and boy am I ready to pop already!

Not been on here for ages as been so busy, we're trying to sell the house and yesterday Henry got taken to hospital after they thought he'd had a fit bless him. He's back at home now and getting better - he has a chest infection and had a really high temp so we were so worried but he's back at home now and much happier!

Got my growth scan on Monday to see whether this little madam is as big as Henry was so may only be 2 weeks left - eeek! Still have no name either - you'd think I'd only just found out I'm pregnant - not known for months!

How is your pregnancy going? And all the the other expecting mummy's? This one has gone so much quicker than first time - anyone else think so too?!

xxxx
  • I agree this seems to be going very quick already. Not long to go now hopefully if she doesn't keep u waiting too long.
    Good luck with selling the house & hope Henry is ok, that must have been scary poor little thing x
  • So exciting! I can't wait to see all your posts announcing the birth of ...!! Hope everyones pregnancy is going well xx
  • Oh no poor henry (and you) am assuming from what you've said it wasn't a fit - thank goodness, poor thing, hope he's over the infection soon.
    This pregnancy is going fast and slow at the same time for me lol! Got my 20week scan this week so looking fwd to that. Hope your growth scan went well and all is looking good- I'm sure a name will come to you soon, you're just going to have to keep your ears pricked when out and about in case you hear something nice image
    good luck
  • No it wasn't a fit - althought we took him back in to hospital on Friday as he had a rash all over him which didn't go image was soooo worried about him. They did blood tests and poor thing was prodded and poked all day but thankfully it was a viral infection causing the rash and nothing more serious. He's got to go back for more blood tests 2m to check his white blood cells have recovered but he is back to his old self now image

I didn't have my scan either as with all the stress of last week I got my times mixed up! I've rebooked to see the consultant on Weds so hopefully will have more of an idea of what I want to do!

We've narrowed it down to Lottie or Isabelle so getting there!

Good luck with your scan! Are you finding out the sex?!

Becky how long have you got now?

xx