Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Another first

Today was Cole's first haircut!!

Most of his hair is quite short but he had a really bad long bit at the front which looked like a bad combover.. and it stuck up horribly so daddy and cole both had haircuts and it looks much better!

I must confess to doing a bad bad bad mummy thing the other day..w e were on our way out and instead of getting water to wet the hair down, I licked my finger and wet his hair down ... I swore I'd never do that... bad bad me!!

I'll put pics on fb at some point image Its very cute now all spiky

Replies

• Oh how cute!
    Keep forgetting Gracie's a girl lol and think i need to chop hers! It's growing so quickly atm, anyone else's lo's hair grown loads? Obv Cole's has!
  • Ohh I think that so lovely

Sam is still quite bald!!! Well not bald but very fair and not a lot of it. Maybe 3 b4 he needs a cut!!
  • He still has a baldie patch on the back and the back is all short... it was just this stupid long bit on top! Mind you..they didn't charge for doing Cole's hair after hubby had his done so its all good image
  • Maddy's hair is strange (But very cute)... there are bits all over her head where a few strands have grown really long but, the rest is still short! My mum is threatening to cut the long bits. I've told her, if she does, I will never speak to her again!! It's thickening up well now though.
  • Ah Henry's Daddy goes to his mum's for a haircut every week and mil keeps mentioning Henry's hair for the chop!! I say absolutely not every time - it's starting to curl a bit so I'm holding out for some cute long curls!!!

xx
  • Ah bless! Gracie was born with full head of dark hair. She rubbed a patch off but now her birth hair is long,curly and dark on the top of her head and the new hair growing all over is blonde and getting thicker. I'll try and take a pic of the top of her head and put it in here (camera still at hubby's school....) as it looks soooo funny!!!
  • Awww thats so cute!! Holly is a loooonnngg way off a haircut she's really fair and her hair isnt that long I think its well cute image I cant believe how much our babys are changing!!
  • You can't see quite how much hair he has in the photo, Oakley had to have a hair cut a few weeks ago as his hair was in his eyes and a long bit down his back. He has lost some of it at the sides but has a huge mop on the top, we call him Borris (as in mayor of London).
    it's about 10cm long. It is gorgeous and I did want a boy with long blonde hair - i just didn't imagine he'd be born with it! When he was born it was curly for a bit but now it's dead straight. It does make him look a lot older even more so it photos you'd be forgiven for thinking he was a toddler. When he's in thr bath and it's all wet you get an idea of what he'd look like as a bold baba. I must say all the mummies with little girls that are even older and still bold are very jealous!

• A haircut I think I will be waiting for ages for Marcus to get his done he is still a bit bald and what he does have is fine and fair so you can't really see it :lol: Oh well least it says a few pennies, I think I my try cutting it myself when he gets some but not the dreaded bowl cut my mum used to give us thoughimage
  • Jack has lots of hair we had to snip round his ears last week as some bits were so long xx
  • fin's hair is growing a lot at the mo... still mega fair but got lots on top!!! he gets some long bits that are starting to hang down they'll soon be in his eyes!!!

xxx
  • Oh no jilly..not the bowl cut!! We had that as kids too... but to be fair we did live in new guinea where there were no hairdressers!!

I'd love to leave coles hair to just grow all long and blonde and hopefully curly.,.. but it was not looking good at all!! This morning its all cute and spiky!
  • my friends lo has blonde curly hair and he's 1 and half now and she's only cut the ends to keep semi tidy....it is soooo cute!!!! i want fins like that!!! xx
  • Philip needs a cut but daddy won't let me get it done!! Will put a new avatar on so you can all see how spiky it is, it's a nightmare shopping, every aisle you go up you find someone who wants to stop, look and comment on his hair, even rowdy noisy teenagers in KFC comment!!
  • Rhys has 2 long bits that stick out at the side. His Daddy wants to get them cut but I won't let him ha ha. Really starting to thicken now and going fair too.
  • I noticed today that Henry has a really long curl over his left ear- am I a bad mummy for wanting to leave it!! hehe!!