Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy Birthday!!!

Wow, it's a busy day for birthdays today! Happy birthday to Ella, Harri, Elijah and Alfie for today, 21st December. Hope you all had a great day XXX

Replies

• Options
    Happy Birthday Ella, Harri, Elijah and Alfie! and happy birthday to Felicity, Cole and Oliver for Monday 22nd December!!!

Hugs to all babies for their birthdays
  • Options
    It was a busy day a year ago wasn't it? - Bryn was due on the 21st so it could have been one more!!

Happy Birthday to all the birthday boys and the birthday girl! Hope you've all had a fab day xxx
  • Options
    Thank you BE ladies! Ella had a lovley day. She is very very pleased with her present of a trampoline and was such a good girl all day. I slaved away to make a rabbit cake and it certainly went down well with Ella whose only sweet treat up to this date has been rice cakes! Poor soul - no wonder she was in 7th heaven! I hope all you birthday boys had a fun day too. X
  • Options
    Wowee late happy birthdays from us, hope you all had lovely days
  • Options
    Huge happy birthday to all the birthday boys and girls!!! Hope you all have fantastic days xxxx

This time last year certainly was busy lol
  • Options
    Felicity is having a lovely birthday. Happy birthday to everyone that shares her birthday and to all other babys with birthdays. Felicitys birthstory is in the december issue of Prima baby....
  • Options
    Thanks girls! Elijah got so many toys: a trike/garage/ball pool & lots more. He really enjoyed being spoilt & had a lovely time! Although was still shatttered from it all today xxx
  • Options
    Thank you! Happy birthday to all the other birhtday boys and girls! Unfortunately i had flu and alfie wasnt feeling too great either. I wish i could say he loved his presents but alas , the wrapping paper and tags went down a storm!!!
    x

[Modified by: jams on December 22, 2008 09:29 PM]

• Options
    I'm missing all these birthdays due to no net-ness!
    Happy belated birthday to all the babies on the 21st!
    And, the 21st is the shortest day of the year....bet it didn't feel like that for some of you lot last year lol.
  • Options
    ah alfie! ryan was the same!
    happy belated bday to u all and well done all us fab mummies
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx