Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A little update on me

Just thought I'd let you know had our scan today and they think it's another boy, but baby was being naughty and was in an awkward position so couldn't tell properly. Got to go for another scan next Monday as despite me going for a vwalk and getting every position possible, they couldn't check everything with it's refusal to move haha.
Hope this isn't a sign that this is going to be one awkward baby ha ha

Replies

• ps please don't mention the sex on facebook as we aren't telling people lol
  • Ooh, a scan. How exciting! Little monkey eh not being in the right place?! Gracie was just the same and I had to do allsorts to try to move her. I knew the sonographer tho and so we had a good half hour in there, then she said to go for a walk and return after an hour, rather than a week later. No mistaking her sex, she was legs akimbo!
    Won't mention a thing on FB, but having 2 boys is ace!
  • Just need a name now struggled enough with Rhys ha ha
  • Ooh exciting image
    does that mean we are extra special if we get to know image
    Boys names are hard aren't they!!
  • In a way that's quite good you get an extra peek at your little baba. If it is a boy at least you'll have lots of stuff you can reuse which is good. Fingers crossed baba is playing ball next week.
  • Maybe he's just shy!! Huge congrats though... boys are brill and at least you get another scan - I used to love having scans! xx
  • ooo lucky you getting another scan - i hate the fact you normally only get 2........ its rubbish!!!

i so wanted to find out but hubby didnt and actually i knew that the min they told me i would be like oh know i didnt really wanna know....hehehe

i reackon i'm having another boy tho - and dont talk to me about names it is sooooooooo hard!

girls theres loads of lovely ones but boys so many are boring, chavey or way weird.

Whens your due date???

xxx
  • due 23rd Feb. I really didn't want to know but oh made me cave in and I do regret it a little now. I was convinced it was a girl ha ha.
  • well my friend has just had her baby at 4.30 this afternoon... i understand it was a quick labour - lucky missis and she had a GIRL............ i know this sounds bad but i hope im not a tad upset not having a girl - i know i may but i really dont think i am and hubby has made it quite clear we are stopping at 2.......... this has made me a bit panicky as i shouldnt feel like this is shouldnt care what i have as long as healthy! god i'm daft!!!

have you tried those chinese predictor things??? what does yours work out as? i wanna know whether to believe or not............hehehe

xx

• They all came up girl.
    As awful as it sounds I was a little dissapointed it was a boy initially as I think we'll be sticking at 2, but now I think it'll be great for Rhys to have a brother and I love having a little boy.

• I cried for 3 days when I found out Oakley was a boy at the 20 wk scan - convinced I was having a girl. But now I think how daft I was not wanting a boy. I think you are just happy to have your children and so proud of all they do that once they're here you don't wish they were the other sex.
  • bless you! I guess as women, it would be nice to have girls but I think you will love having two boys Becci, seeing how much you love Rhys and his lovely cuddles, I wouldnt mind all boys but then maybe i would if i was pg again lol xxx
  • Hi,
    I have to say when I found out we were having another boy I was a tad dissapointed too which I was surprised about. BUT now Jacob is here I have to say it is totally fantastic having two boys. Brendan loves him to pieces and I can see already that they are going to play well together in a few months time.
    We have said we will try for a third in a year or twos time and I had a good think about it a month or so ago as I wanted to be sure I wasn't going to try for a third simply because I want a girl. I have to say though hand on heart I really wouldn't mind if I had another boy. It would be nice to have a girl don't get me wrong (particularly when it comes to picking names lol!) but I know I would be happy with three boys. As El Mac says you are just so happy and proud once your los are here you really don't care what sex they are. xxx