Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Freaky fact lol

Just had to share this with you...
My niece who's 10 week old tomorrow has just started sleeping thru the night....at exactly the same age as Gracie did! 9 weeks and 4 days old. Thought that was kinda weird! Esp as they were both born on a Monday morning too. Thing is, Katie's now 15lb 10oz image which Gracie was at about 18 week, not blinking well 9 weeks old! Don't mess with my niece! :lol:

Replies

• How strange ha ha me n oh were born on the same day in same hospital 12 months apart ha ha it was our b'day last week n we spent the morning arguing who would make who breakfast in bed ha ha
  • Oh gosh, I hope my next lo is born on a Monday morning and starts sleeping through at that age lol! Sounds like bliss!
    She sounds like a little chunky monkey, is she tall as well? Brendans cousin is 6 months and weighs nearly the same as him and is only 2cm shorter than him! It is going to be strange to see them together at Christmas.

Becci - belated happy birthday!! You will have to take it in turns each year making breakfast in bed lol! Or maybe one have a birthday the day after, who was born later in the day?!
    I know a couple who who born on the same day and are the same age! Don't think it was the same hospital though, that would have been freaky! x
  • Thanks ha ha I feel sorry for Rhys when he's older havin to buy presants for both of us ha ha
  • lol thats a funny thought
  • She's also off the scale for height so looks like an older baby, at 64cm.
    Becci, poor Rhys! Me n hubby are exactly 6months apart so we get to celebrate our half birthdays too lol. Happy belated birthday!
    Next year, go out for breaky!