Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

thank you secret santa

Thank you secret santa for my pressie - perfect!!

Replies

• I want to thank mine too x
  • A big thank you to Lisa .... the clues were a bit of a give away! lol xx

Btw - I forgot to put a clue in mine as I thought the postmark would be a giveaway, but I failed to realise that packages don't have postmarks on them - doh!! :roll: Also sent edible stuff and forgot to check the best before date - I'm blaming it on my age and not being well!..... Really hope it's in date (and if not - sooooorrrrrrry) - Anyway there are 2 clues there for you image xxx

[Modified by: Emalenna on December 26, 2009 09:28 AM]

• My problem is I'm not sure which gift is from someone in here or which is from my due in forum, neither have got clues but they are both lovely so I'm not even attempting to guess ha ha
  • Thank you very much to my secret santa too! No clue who it is from! xx
  • when are we going to be revealing who sent who?
  • No sure, maybe we should leave it a week and see if any of the secret santas that are still in the post somewhere arrive and then see who can guess before revealing? xx
  • i really hope mine arrives! bloody post
  • I really hope they all arrive too, so unfair! xx
  • Thank you to Liz! I just received it this morning! Fab present thank you image Elijah is after the 'pig sweetie' though.. xx
  • Mine has arrived!! Probably arrived days ago but, the stupid bloody postie chucked it over the back gate and never bothered putting a card through to say that he'd done it!! It was breakable but, luckily, survived the throw onto concrete!! I love it and it's PERFECT for the new house but have no idea who it is from!! Thankyou Secret Santa!!! XXX
  • A big thank you to Amy for organising it all this year xx

Does everyone know who sent the pressies now? Did they all turn up this year? xx

• Ive been totally rubbish at getting on here and posting! Thans to my "secret" santa, my gift was perfect! I am ALWAYS and I mean AWAYS loosing my keys but since I have had a funky key ring I havent lost them once!!! The bath petals are great although Holly did scream blue murder till she had some in her bath lol Thanks again x
  • I thought I'd do this before it gets too far into Jan and everyone forgets....so far we know that.....

D1ydiva gave to emalenna
    emalenna gave to becci boo
    Liz gave to Bluey
    Bluey gave to D1ydiva
    Kia gave to Alioli
    Hollys mummy gave to Star11

Anyone else know theres?

Can you tell I'm bored?? :lol: xxx

[Modified by: Emalenna on January 09, 2010 11:53 AM]

• Thankyou emma, i was thinking you, the choc was yummy and penguins are my fave ha ha Smellies are lovely too smell gorgeous thankyou x

Liz I was yours x
  • I gave to Julesy, she knows so I've not given it away lol.
  • Thanks Becci! Fab pressie for me, I have been treating myself to a facepack once a week =) Just need someone to comeand give me a manicure now! xx
  • Thanks Bluey!! It is absolutely perfect!! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year XXX