Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bargains

Done a bit of bargain shoppin today, went to Dunnes n they had little outfits jeans, t-shirt n a sweatshirt for only ??5 and they're lovely. Started stocking for winter lol. They also had some really nice coats n jackets for ??7. Just thought I'd let u all know as if ur anything like me at the min ul be happy of any bargains u can get ha ha. Just wish I had more money so I could have more stuff ha ha. Also have packs of 3 sleepsuits for ??6 n 10 vests for ??5.

If any1 else has any bargains let me know lol xxx

Replies

• It would be a good idea if they opened a Bargains Forum on here so people could post details of offers they have seen. It'd be a great way of finding out which store has the best deals on things like nappies etc.
    Don't think we've got a Dunnes here...:\(
  • Bargains are good image

There is the best buys forum..thats where I fo und out about the dinosour roll around thingy we got for Cole.

I got an awesome bargain in debenhams!! Right by the till they had a 50p bucket of random stuff and a 2 for 50p bucket of mostly crayons. had a quick rummage and there was one of those ELC soft pram toy 'book' things without tags but definately new (sticky still on mirror) so I grabbed that and a pair of socks for my 2nd for 50p. They flapped a bit at the till about how they had to put it through (you'd think they'd know as the bucket was right there but never mind) fussed abit and said they didn't think the book was meant to be there, but they sold it me anyway! Washed it and Cole likes it!
  • Should start lookin on that forum never bin on it.