Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Peggies!

Of the falling out variety, not the teething variety! Charlie had his first tooth fall out tonight and I can't believe my baby boy's growing up! He looks so cute with his gap!
So tonight it's the exciting job of playing 'tooth fairy' for the first time...not sure what the going rate is though??!! Anyone with older kiddies, what do we give?!

Replies

• Options
    Awww, bless him! What a big boy! Make sure you get a photo of his gappy grin lol!

No idea what the going rate is for the tooth fairy I am afraid. Mine always depended on where I was, it was usually better to give the tooth fairy my tooth when I was staying at my Grandmas overnight as she generally paid more lol!

I know a friend of mines little girl tried putting one of their puppies teeth (it fell out naturally by the way!) out for the tooth fairy to see if she paid more for that! Luckily her Mum was sensible enough not to leave any money out and in the morning her little girl said 'ah, as I suspected, the tooth fairy only wants childrens teeth'!! How cute!! xx
  • Options
    Ah that's well sweet!
    Mine was 20p (given as 2 old 10p's!) when I first lost mine. He thinks he's getting a ??1 but did ask for ??3 - to give one to Alfie, one to Gracie and keep one for himself, bless him!
    After an hour of on and off crying and shouting, Gracie's finally asleep so I can eat my tea then get my pennies ready! lol